This is an fantastic property in the High Atlas Mountains. The views are amazing in every direction. The staff are friendly and inviting and proud of this fantastic property. It is beautifully decorated. Our room, #11, had a private patio and amazing peacocks right outside door. The room had a lovely sitting area with fireplace, bedroom and an amazing bathroom. There were rose petals sprinkled all over. There was an amazing three level fountain in the entry of the hotel after reception filled with rose petals. There is a reflecting pool where drinks are served and about a third of it is filled with roses. I was not a big fan of the "buffet night" when we were there. As it was still chilly dinner was served indoors and the tables are pretty close together. Breakfast and lunches are fantastic sitting on the deck overlooking the pool and the property. You have to visit the Eve Branson Foundation store with an amazing array of products that are produced locally and sold by some lovely people. The funds go back into supporting the co-operative that teaches girls the crafts. I would return here in a minute. It is only about an hour outside the city. Heaven!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kasbah Tamadot is Sir Richard Branson's award-winning retreat situated in the spectacular Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Each of the 28 rooms and suites has been individually decorated to reflect the beautiful architecture of the building and features antiques from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Kasbah Tamadot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tamadot Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Hotel Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Morocco/Asni