Sir Richard Branson might be the kind of person that envious folk find easy to dislike. I've always rather liked him and think he is a credit to my nation. The thing that SRB seems to know is what people want and a better example of hat I could not find than this glorious hotel. Yes it is expensive but I would swop many many nights in other inferior places to sample the delights on offer just once in my life.
From the moment we arrived our every wish was catered for. The thought that has gone into the multitude of little details is exceptional and you really do feel that your well being is paramount. The hotel itself, the rooms etc s beautifully decorated. Views are marvellous, swimming pool lovely, food excellent and prices very reasonable indeed for such a place. Staff were tall times attentive, friendly and helpful. Our fellow guests also were without exception extremely friendly and I suppose that reflects that everyone there seemed very content
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kasbah Tamadot is Sir Richard Branson's award-winning retreat situated in the spectacular Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Each of the 28 rooms and suites has been individually decorated to reflect the beautiful architecture of the building and features antiques from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kasbah Tamadot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tamadot Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Hotel Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Morocco/Asni