We visited the Kasbah Tamadot to meet friends for lunch and a hike through a Berber Village and were so spellbound by the beauty of the hotel and location in the Atlas Mountains that we decided to stay in one of the stunning tents for the night, even though we'd already paid for a Riad in Marrakech. Well, the treat was well worth it, the tents are stunning. The hotel has a fantastic shop where we bought glass jars and moroccan bowls made by the local Berber's which we love. Our long lunch overlooking a Berber village was memorable, and our long dinner over great conversation in the restaurant inside was great as well. It was a perfect setting to catch up with very good friends. We would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kasbah Tamadot is Sir Richard Branson's award-winning retreat situated in the spectacular Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Each of the 28 rooms and suites has been individually decorated to reflect the beautiful architecture of the building and features antiques from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, MrandMrsSmith and Agoda so you can book your Kasbah Tamadot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tamadot Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Hotel Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Morocco/Asni