Having expected a really exclusive retreat away fromthe bustle of Marrakech, we were rather disappointed by the Kasbah Tamadot for one specific reason which really did marr our star. We understood from the publicity we had read that children were allowed at the hotel at specific times and then only in small numbers. This wouldn't have been a problem at all. However, it was full of families with young children from crying babies through to noisey young teenagers who spend most of the day bombing and splashing in the outdoor pool. There wasn't a single place which was child-free - even the indoor spa pool was often occupied by children splashing about. Parents often left the children to do as they liked because the place is safe for them but this was to the inconvenience of other guests. It therefore had a feeling of a rather expensive "Centre Parks" about it. We would could not go there again under these circumstances.
Having said all this, the waiting staff were superb - very welcoming and professional and the food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kasbah Tamadot is Sir Richard Branson's award-winning retreat situated in the spectacular Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Each of the 28 rooms and suites has been individually decorated to reflect the beautiful architecture of the building and features antiques from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kasbah Tamadot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasbah Tamadot Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Hotel Asni
- Kasbah Tamadot Morocco/Asni