“A wonderful Adventure”

Kapiti Four x 4 Adventure Ltd
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Paraparaumu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide guided Quad Bike Adventures in the Akatarawa Forest. Our tours range from 1 hour to all day. We provide full training and can hire wet weather gear and transport if required. We also have Clay bird shooting and Archery on our activities list.
Gold Coast, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful Adventure”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Thank you Dusty and Denise for a wonderful 4x4 adventure. Everyone had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the wet track after the rains. A highlight was being knee deep riding through the streams followed by Dusty's home made scones with Denise's famous blackberry jam.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Simone E
KapitiQuads, Owner at Kapiti Four x 4 Adventure Ltd, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Yes the rain does help sometimes, but you get mud all year round. The scones and jam are always on the go and will be ready when you return for another quad adventure.

Broadbeach, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Recommend this..”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Having grown up in Paraparaumu often went up to the maungakotu'sfor a hike. So when I took my family back to see my parents, I thought I would shout my husband a quad bike ride through the valley, as he only went on a quad bike ride at Hamilton Island.
I highly recommend this, we had an awesome time. Best place to go quad bike riding, we went on the 4 hour tour on Good Friday 2014. We went through mud puddles, streams, up hills down hails, stopped and had a cuppa at an awesome look out saw from South Island up to wanganui ( I think).
Our instructor Rory was a top guy, and knew his stuff and was very helpful.
My husband loved it,totally enjoyed the experience, me I wasn't too sure after going through the test course, I wanted to quit. So glad I didn't I just went at my pAce until I become comfortable with the bike.
You will have an awesome time, experience riding through puddles, see awesome views. I can't recommend this company enough.
Enjoy, thanks to Rory for a great day.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank AskAndrea
Brisbane
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Best fun on 4 wheel drive”
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My husband & I went on this 3 hour adventure mid January 2011. His smile is still on his face at the end of January 2011!
I was a little less excited but after doing the test circuit and still not managing the steering very well; The Instructor left his quad bike behind and hoped on mine. I was still in control of the speed and most of the steering He helped where necessary. It wasn't long till I was doing 35 KMH around corners & up hill & I even managed to do some water crossings myself!
He was very patient and knew the forest of by heart and could take us to some spectacular views.
Each group is individualised and you can go for as long or short as you like.
Tea, coffee & Tim tams are provided as are helmets, coats, gum boots (Wellington boots) & wet weather overalls.
There are hot showers provided as well as hot home made scones & cream on your return.
This was a well enjoyed 4 hours on our New Zealand holiday and a definite highlight! Will be doing again if return
P.S as we left there were a group of 5 men doing their 3rd trip!

Visited January 2011