“The every best!”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating
Barrie, Canada
“The every best!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We had the very best meal I hav ever had at Fud in Stayner!The food was truly five star with a fantastic wine list.We also had some very personal attention from the owner which made us feel very welcome. If you get a chance to try it you will not be disappointed.PS. They do brunch on the weekends and we will be going back to try it soon.

• Visited July 2011

Barrie, Canada
“Won the dinner on the radio and glad I did!”
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I won dinner for two of the radio (B101) as part of barrielicious and sooooo glad I did. The service was amazing...We had a 15 month old with us and the waitress was really great with him. She gave him colouring books and crayons to play with so he wasn't bored while we waited for our food. They beef tasted amazing and the appitizers were awesome.
I would totally go back and I am telling everyone in the world to go there. Loved it!

• Visited February 2011
toronto
“Wonderful restaurant for high-end yet still casual enough”
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Read a review in "On the Bay" magazine - which I very much trust. We live nearby, so we thought to give it a try one night. What a terrific experience. Although you could go there casually, you still feel a very high-end atmosphere, and prices are certainly not high end! While my husband's steak was too rare to start, but excellent once replaced, everything else was wonderful, and we plan on going again and taking my (very fussy) parents when they visit. Great place to stop on your way to or from Collingwood or Blue Mountain - you definitely won't get better food or better prices there!