“SAD”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I was not happy with the meal, their was no flavour and the service was terrible. I will not go back.

2  Thank Shelley M

Reviewed 29 February 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by our neighbor and we were not disappointed....very generous portions of very good food..worth the drive from Barrie as far as I am concerned and we will be returning!!! The service was great too!!!!

1  Thank christylynne
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We were pleasantly surprised at our dinner there with family. Great food and great service. We will be going back.

1  Thank BarrieLovetotravel
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The first time we were there it was great. Unfortunately the second & third times were very disappointing. The food and service went greatly down hill

GR8FUD, Owner at Fud Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

David H. I am sorry to hear you have had bad experiences. Everyone here at fud grill is dedicated to giving people a great experience. I would be (am always) interested in finding out what we can do to improve. Your comments are vague and I do not know if you had an issue with a specific timeperiod (i.e. breakfast, lunch or dinner). We welcome constructive suggestions and are eager to make good in the event we dissapoint a guest. I welcome further input as well as the opportunity to change your opinion of our Steakhouse Grill at the Edenvale Aerodrome.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

The appetizer was amazing, Wild Mushroom on Toast and the Rainbow trout was fabulous along with Chocolate Mouse for Desert.. I give it a 10 out of 10

Thanks again