“Great shows in a natural setting!”
Review of 4th Line Theater

4th Line Theater
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Millbrook
Lakefield, Canada
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great shows in a natural setting!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Just saw the show "Queen Marie". I have seen 3 other plays here in previous years as well - all very well done for community theatre. The location is a bit out of the way if you are coming from PTBO, so make sure to give yourself enough time.

Visited August 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Last year I would have rated it excellent....”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I have had the pleasure of visiting the 4th Line Theater many times over the last few years. Living locally this is a summer event my husband and I have looked forward to. We have been to many shows and rave about them to anyone who will listen. What is the point of going to Toronto when you can enjoy a live show right here in your own back yard?
This past weekend we went to see Queen Marie. Honestly I was very disappointed. Don't get me wrong some of the actor/actresses were great. What really did it for me were the number of females who had to dress up like males to fill the rolls. This may sound petty to some, but others in our sitting area felt the same things. It ruined it for me. These were the volunteer teenagers who took on these parts. It is a shame they could not find males to fill the roles. I really think it would have made the difference for me.
The last few season's I never noticed this to such a great extent. After last years final show I could not wait for this season. I hope that Queen Marie is not paving the way of the future for the 4th Line. I will definately give it another try and hope that I can continue to rave about our hidden gem to others again

Visited July 2012
Millbrook, Ontario, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First Class Theatre”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

4th Line Theater offers first class plays. When travelling in the Millbrook area, be sure to take the time to check out this theatre and if you have the opportunity to see a play. Should not be missed!

Visited August 2011
Lindsay, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Local lore”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great Regional Theatre!! Always do plays about local issues and times long gone by. Nice outdoor theatre

Visited September 2011