I've been to this resort around 5 times and every time I've been back the consistency has been the same. I love this resort!! Sure it's a little expensive BUT your in the Bahamas. I'd rather be here than Nassau. Not that there is a problem with Nassau but I like the quaint low key vibe of The Abaco Beach Resort. I can relax get a nice cold drink, eat a great Filet and Lobster, smoke a cigar and go fishing. I really don't think life gets any better than that. Oh yeah and the rooms are as big if not bigger than the rooms in Nassau. Vacation is about relaxing and If I go back to the Bahamas you will find me at the Bar by the pool with a cigar and a smile at The Abaco Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since it's inception in 1955 Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina has had the pleasure of welcoming back generations of loyal guests and families who continue to make the pilgrimage to Great Abaco Bahamas part of a storied family tradition. Simply and affectionately known as "Boat Harbour" to boating enthusiasts, Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina has become a legend as one of the best resort for individual and family vacations and boating enthusiast in the Bahamas. Thousands of beach loving vacationers and boaters return year round to rekindle old traditions and create their own uniquely Bahamian experiences. Located less than 165 miles east off the coast of Florida and situated on 40 beautifully tropical acres along the tranquil Sea of Abaco, the Abaco Beach Resort is the gateway to the World's finest fishing, eco-adventure excursion, historical island settlements and an abundance of aquatic activities. Experienced boaters and novices alike can chart their own course making stops at the surrounding offshore cays and pristine barrier islands that are just waiting to be explored. With a variety of activities ranging from island-hopping, kayaking, paddle boats, snorkeling, yoga, and water aerobics and diving to shopping and dining, The Abacos offer the perfect sanctuary for every type of aquatic and tropical island adventure. Our resort boost more than 89 guest rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, fitness center, 2 pool and is home to the largest marina in the Bahamas with 200 slips that can accommodate boats up to 200 feet in length. The resort concierge provides all the necessary amenities to assist boaters with preparations for a magnificent day on the water. Marina services include 24-hour security, Internet, TV, full detailing and cleaning, electricity and fueling services seven days a week, 365 days a year as well as on-site customs and immigration clearance. Whether planning a getaway for a family vacation, destination wedding, and corporate incentive trip or boating trip the Abaco Beach Resort is the ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaco Beach Resort At Boat Harbour Hotel Marsh Harbour
- Abaco Beach Marsh Harbour
- Abaco Beach Resort And Boat Harbour Marina Abaco Islands/Marsh Harbour, Bahamas