“Love this Place”

Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Marsh Harbour
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Love Abaco Bahamas and Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbor been coming to this area since 1978. This is one of the best spots to stay the staff are very friendly and helpful you can feel safe if traveling alone. The rooms have a stunning view, the ocean color is like no other, if you fish, and I did great fishing!!! There is great Island hopping to Guana Cay is one of my Favorite!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank SusanHorne

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Abaco Beach Resort at Boat Harbor just last week, and we had a wonderful time. The resort was very nice, and the staff was extremely friendly. In fact, everyone on the island was friendly. The food was very good...we ate in the main (fancy) restaurant, Anglers, for dinner one night and breakfast one morning. We ate dinner the other two nights at the pool bar. It was all very good. My favorite thing was the banana pecan pancakes for breakfast-yum!! We can't wait to go back to Abaco Beach Resort with all four of our kids and our nanny :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Kristine D
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My recent stay at the Abaco Beach Resort was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had in the Bahamas. My work has me visiting various destinations throughout the Caribbean, and the Abaco Beach Resort is at the top of my list for places to stay when I am on vacation. The accommodations were both clean and well appointed in traditional island style. The staff was helpful, and the food was outstanding. The banana nut pancakes were amazing. We had dinner there 3 nights, and both the steaks and seafood were outstanding. One night they cooked our catch for us, and the fresh grilled wahoo was amazing. I look forward to a return visit in July.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 34515JohnB
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've been to this resort around 5 times and every time I've been back the consistency has been the same. I love this resort!! Sure it's a little expensive BUT your in the Bahamas. I'd rather be here than Nassau. Not that there is a problem with Nassau but I like the quaint low key vibe of The Abaco Beach Resort. I can relax get a nice cold drink, eat a great Filet and Lobster, smoke a cigar and go fishing. I really don't think life gets any better than that. Oh yeah and the rooms are as big if not bigger than the rooms in Nassau. Vacation is about relaxing and If I go back to the Bahamas you will find me at the Bar by the pool with a cigar and a smile at The Abaco Beach Resort.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank erik a
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Wow, I have only great rants to say about this place. I have stayed there a few times now while visiting the area on business. This place is the big dog of the islands. My wife is always unhappy about the locations we go to because there is no sand on the beaches, just rocks. The resort has one of the best beaches we have encountered in the islands. The food quality is so good I had to slow down my eating because I gained six pound in a week!
For the staff there, dang man I wish I could bring them home, these guys work very hard to keep us happy and it shows in their work how much they like it. I am not sure why anyone would stay anywhere else but trust me, once you stay there you will want to come back. I refer any and all my friends to the resort and have never had one come back with a bad experience.

Room Tip: oh yea, you need to check out the view from room 255 but don't be in there when I come back less...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Copoutfishing
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We visited Abaco Beach Resort 3 weeks ago. The experience was first class. From check in to check out, there was attention to detail. The food, the staff and the room was great! Can't wait to come back....Love the swim up bar stools at the outdoor pool!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DestinationBahamas
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My wife and I had been busy at our jobs for months and were looking for a quick getaway. A friend recommended ABR and we caught a short flight to Abaco. It was our first but not last trip to Abaco. The folks at ABR couldn't have been more friendly. The rooms were far more than we had anticipated both in comfort and in how well taken care of they were. We were there only 3 nights on this trip but are planning a longer stay later this year. If you need a break, check the Abaco Beach Resort out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor... GREAT ocean views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Bahama Beach Club
Bahama Beach Club
#2 of 2 in Treasure Cay
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marin...
#1 of 2 in Green Turtle Cay
Oceanfrontier Hideaway
Oceanfrontier Hideaway
#2 of 5 in Great Guana Cay
Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort

Been to Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina? Share your experiences!