“Fun time at Snappas”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: On the water overlooking the Harbour
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great location, good food and great service ! The view of the water and Marina make for a relaxing time in Marsh harbor.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

A great place to stop in for drinks and food. Friendly staff and good food. The nights they have live entertainment are always great and the crowds prove this is one of the most popular places in Marsh Harbour.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Great little waterfront eatery. Very casual dress (we were in t-shirts and flip flops) plus boat access for folks out on the water. Food was good and we'd go again!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Snappas in Marsh Harbor is a great place to enjoy a meal while looking at the harbor. We arrived after a day of flying through the islands. Snappas is across the street from our lodging, The Lofty Pig, which a wonderful place to stay.

The food at Snappas was very good, and the portions reasonable. The blackened Grouper salad was delicious and the Pina Coladas perfect.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

This place apparently is making it on its past. I went for lunch and the food was greasy fish and subpar service. It did have a great view but there are so many places in this part of the world with great food and a view that I have to go with lunch was wasted here. I would say I am an authority on bars and this certainly qualifies more as a bar than it does a restaurant. Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to hang out in a bar or two and I happen to have a place in my heart for bars but I tend not to eat in them when there are great eating choices all around me.