“Excellent place and perfect location”

Snappas Chill and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: On the water overlooking the Harbour
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent place and perfect location”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Well, we visited here in October 2012 (Trip Advisor wouldn't let me go back that far). We came to the Abacos for a week. The same week Hurricane Sandy hit. All I can say is that this place stayed open to the last minute.....I mean the last minute! Thank god for generators! They were still serving while pulling all the TV's off the wall, decorations, etc. But we still had great service! Amazing! The food was great and there was basically a hurricane party going on there. They treated us well. I will always visit here when I am on the island!

• Visited October 2013

Bahamas
“best bar in marsh bar none”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

cant say more, best bar in Marsh Harbour, good live music, draft beer.
Run by local bahamian Lil Bill, if you like music and dont mind it loud then this is the place to be

Visited July 2014
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Snappas - a great place for lunch!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Snappas is a very good restaurant. Just a short walk from the Conch Inn (same side of the street), the place overlooks the ocean and a fair size marina. Nice layout - protects from rainy weather but gives you an open view on sunny days. The lunch portions were so big that we took the extra back to the hotel and made dinner of them. We'd go back any time!!!

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta
“ok for a drink”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service and view were great. Food average at best portions small. Didnt even have the special available. Come for a drink and snack only.

Visited June 2014
Orlando, FL
“Bad service”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I learned after we decided not to stay at this establishment this is a "locals" bar. I was stone cold sober, asked for a pina colada and was turned down by the bartender for a drink until my husband returned, but he was only having water. She refused to serve me until he returned and we decided where we were sitting when I told her what he wanted and that we were going to sit at the bar. He returned and we sat at the bar to spend the next 10 minutes being ignored by the staff. We promptly picked up and left. Disgraceful.

Visited June 2014