“Beautiful and informative -- good for your health”
Review of Abaco Neem Limited

Abaco Neem Limited
More attraction details
Owner description: Abaco Neem is a certified organic Neem Farm that makes 23 different health and beauty products for the family, pets and garden. We are committed to excellence in product quality and customer care and service. We offer tours where you can experience the amazing benefits of walking among the trees, hearing the music of birds and tasting the flavors of the Island. It truly is revitalizing.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I studied neem extensively in my master's program, and was interested in visiting the farm, which I did several times. Nick and Daphne are two of the best pioneers in the neem market. They are very knowledgeable about the +100 ways neem can improve health (disclaimer: I ended up collaborating writing a book with them). The farm is absolutely beautiful, peaceful, and is full of birds, etc, mango trees, fruit trees, and of course, neem trees. What a wonderful way to have a vacation and get healthy at the same time! Thank you, Nick and Daphne, for all of your dedication and enthusiasm.

All reviews
"bahamas"
"abaco"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very friendly. Be sure to schedule a trip through the farm. Interesting to watch product being processed.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The pretty colors of the building were the first things to catch our eyes and upon reading the sign Abaco Neem, our interest piqued. We were greeted by the most beautiful smile behind the counter, and attached to it was a lady named Daphne. She taught us all about her products and their farm on the island. We are still in awe of the genuine hospitality, the benefits of all their merchandise, and the beauty of their paradise farm and all it has to offer. Our children insist they will grow up to move to the Bahamas so they can work on this Neem farm!!!

AbacoNeemltd, Owner at Abaco Neem Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Wow what a wonderful review, thank you so much. Please let your children know that we will welcome them whenever they are ready. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this fun activity right in my back yard!!! Am a local and I went along with my child on a class field trip. I enjoyed every single minute on the neem farm. Daphne and Nick are passionate about the farm, they love what they do, they are very knowledgeable and sweet. The farm had a quaint little cottage that is well equipped for a weekend get away. They have almost every fruit tree you can think of on an island and more. I am looking forward to visiting again with friends.

Thank you so much. It is always our pleasure and privilege to welcome children to our farm. They are a delight to us and we enjoy passing on the knowledge and message of how valuable our environment and nature is to a healthy lifestyle. If you are looking for a no frills peaceful getaway, we think we have it wrapped up! Please do come and disconnect from the buzz outside while you reconnect with mother earth.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had done research on Abaco Neem before I visited Marsh Harbour and was excited to finally see it in person. When I walked in, Daphne was there to greet me and gave me complete insight about all the products, and even let me try a few. These products are great for everyone including pets. Thanks again for all that you and your staff do!

Daphned53, Owner at Abaco Neem Limited, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

It is always our pleasure to welcome our customers and curious visitors. Neem is our passion and promoting good health is our purpose.
Thank you for your support and kind words.

Nick & Daphne
Abaco Neem "To Help the Body Heal"