This is our third year, out of four, at Frosini and the second with George and his dad as the owners. we only missed last year because our son was due in the June.
We always enjoy the pool area and the fact that even when Frosini is full, you can always find somewhere to sit.
the work which George and his dad have undertaken since they took the place over is fantastic and definitely improves the place. My husband and i had our 11 month old son with us this time and George was very helpful in finding us a highchair on the island. He found a company which rents baby stuff out so we were ok otherwise our son wouldn't have had anywhere to have his meals. George went out of his way to sort this because the travel company would only say that it was a request and could not guarantee it.
We will be going back because the location, price and general service is great. We love the restaurants nearby, often eating at Janis and Bolero.
All in all a lovely place to have a break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu