We have stayed here for one week for the last two years and cannot find any faults about anything here .George and Costas are great hosts and I loved the pool this year it was warm.They serve good food and drinks ,rooms are spacious and cleaned regular Kassiopi is a small friendly town with a good bus service to visit other towns ,they also have boat trips, really nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu