Myself, my husband and 11 year old son stayed at Frosini Gdns for a fortnight at the end of July. As has been said before George and Costas are wonderful hosts. From the moment we arrived we were looked after. The apartments are a good size and situated 5 min walk from centre. They are basic, but then so are most places in Greece. Decent size kitchen with a large fridge and cooker. Safes and air-conditioning (pay on arrival). Constant hot water, good shower pressure and hair dryer in the bathroom. Free WiFi in reception area. The grounds are spotlessly clean and the pool is fairly large. No need to reserve sunbeds (a refreshing change for us as we are late risers). Great bar. I miss our 5pm post sunbathing drinks chatting with George and also other guests as everyone was so friendly. As for Kassiopi itself. This is our third time in Corfu having previously stayed at Sidari and Acharavi, Dont get me wrong, we enjoy ourselves wherever we go, but Kassiopi is by far away the most atmospheric. The harbour is beautiful and you can walk around the headland visiting all the little coves for a sunbathe (me) and a spot of snorkelling in the clear blue sea (hubby)! We didn't have a bad meal the whole time we were there and you are spoilt for choice for restaurants. Our two favourites were Janis and Sousouros (mixed seafood spaghetti - delicious!). After dinner we would have a drink round the harbour and then wander back and maybe do a quiz or listen to live music in one of the bars. Jasmine Bar was our favourite. Whilst not the most picturesque bar in resort the quiz was fun and the staff are really friendly and welcoming. All in all we had the most fantastic holiday and would not hesitate to recommend Frosini Gardens and Kassiopi. George, we miss you and Costas and not forgetting SiSi the adorable kitten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu