The Frosini Gardens ticks all the boxes for an outstanding holiday.My family and i have just returned from our second holiday(we loved it so much last year we had to come back).As soon as you step into Frosini you know you are on holiday it has such an amazingly relaxed atmosphere,after a warm welcome from George and Costas and a speedy check in we were unpacked and in the pool in about an hour of arriving there.I had emailed George previously to request an upstairs apartment and was so pleased we got our apartment from last year No. 11,thanks George i enjoy sitting on the balcony watching the world go by.The apartments are excellent, well equipped(air con,hairdryer,safes a good hot shower the list is endless)lots of space for all the family and nice and quiet on a nightime.The lovely cleaning lady does a fantastic job apartments cleaned everyday apart from sunday and bedding was changed frequently and the public toilets and bar area,pool area etc are all spotless.We all thought it was excellent last year and were more than happy with everything but there was lots of renovations that George had done,the hotel was freshly painted with a new hotel sign but the biggest tranformation was the pool and area around it was absolutely fantastic with lots of space and plenty sunbeds.There are lunchtime snacks available which were very tasty,drinks and icecream etc.My sister and niece where staying in an apartment down the road from Frosini and were made very welcome from George and Costas,they spent alot of time at the Frosini with us.All of us met in the bar of an evening to have a drink before going out for tea,that is one my favourites bits of the holiday chilling out listening to George's tunes.Lastly i would just like to say thankyou to George and Costas they are two of the most beautiful people i have ever met,they work hard day and night,are always on hand to help all their guests with anything they need and are always happy and smiling,they are their to greet you when you arrive and to say goodbye when you leave giving you a gift to remind you of your stay they make the Frosini Gardens a magical place to stay.Best wishes George,Costas and Sissy the cute cat see you soon Claire,Gary,Nath,Jill and Hannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frosini Gardens ApartHotel is situated on the edge of Kassiopi village, within 3 minutes walk of the village square and beach and just 5 minutes walk to the busy harbour. The hotel accommodation consists of 17 split-level apartments comprising of a fully equipped kitchen, shower room or bathroom,bedroom and separate lounge which converts to sleeping accommodation for an additional two people. Each apartment has its own balcony or patio. There is a very large swimming pool and a small children's pool, set in attractive gardens. The bar offers a variety of drinks, snacks and homemade Greek food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Frosini Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frosini Gardens Hotel Kassiopi
- Frosini Gardens Kassiopi, Corfu