Villa Perris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Mareblue Beach Resort(Agios Spyridonas)
  • Breakfast included
Kassiopi Bay(Kassiopi)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewscleaned every other daytwin bedsjust returned from a night staykassiopi harbourview from the balconyvisit kassiopiair constunning viewsnext yearluigiwhatsappfridgestudioaugustwardrobebarsbeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2013

When initially searching for a room to stay in for my short holiday, I was looking for a location right on the harbour, that was inexpensive and for a suitable for my very basic needs. Villa Perris was this, until I arrived and all my expectations were exceeded! The room was perfectly clean and I was already provided with bottles of water plus tea, coffee, and sugar. It was a beautiful room with lovely artwork and a real authentic feel. The best thing however, was the view from my balcony. You could not find a better scene of the Kassiopi harbour, and nothing is nicer than waking up to that extraordinary view every morning. Dimitra, the cleaner, was absolutely fantastic. A lovely person and came often to make my room spotless and provide me with more towels. Luigi, the owner, was also wonderful. He made booking the room very easy and being so laid back took away a lot of pressure, and although I never actually met him he communicated with me regularly to make sure everything was OK and wished me well. 10/10 guys!!!!! I will definitely be using you again, I could not have asked for anything more!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Melanie N
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We stayed at villa Perris for 2 weeks at the begining of August, we are a family of 5 the kids are growing up 14, 18, and 21 , the apartment had plenty of space for all of us, the weather was extremely hot so the air con in the bedrooms was very much appreciated. The apartment was very clean , we did have to take bath towels as they only provided small towels. Booking the accomadation was very easy and Luigi and Maria where very helpful. There where steps up to the accomadation from Kassiopi harbour, excellent location, the views from the balcony where amazing. The area was very quite so no noise at night. Would reccomend !
Thank you Luigi and Maria .
Jones family

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 344LindaJones
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stayed in Apartment 8 of Villa Perris in June 2013. The apartments are in a great location with a lovely view over Kassiopi harbour and there is beach within 5 mins. The apartment was basic but had everything we needed (we had been told to bring towels as the ones provided are small) and the view from the balcony was a real bonus. The kitchen was pretty simple but given the great value of Villa Perris it was perfectly adequate. My only (minor) criticism would be that the beds are quite hard. Luigi was incredibly helpful and prompt in arranging the booking and very flexible in regards to arrival/departure days. I would thoroughly recommend Villa Perris apartments.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GKIP
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Villa Perris for the past five years - and will be returning again next year. The owners are extremely helpful and go out of their way to accommodate late arrivals and departures. The accommodation is, as previously mentioned, fairly basic but has everything that you need and we have always found it to be absolutely spotlessly clean and comfortable. The air conditioning works well and is very much needed in the peak season. It is a lovely peaceful spot and ideal for relaxing.

My favourite part of the accommodation is the balcony - sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon with plenty of room to sit and relax taking in the amazing views in front of you.

There are plenty of steps taking you up to the apartments - but the views you get from being so high make it all worth while!

Just a few minutes walk will take you to a variety of pebbly beaches - some so isolated we have had the beach to ourselves - there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to try also within a few minutes stroll.

I would not hesitate to recommend Villa Perris.

All in all I would recommend

Room Tip: The front studios or the apartments have the best views - although the rear studios also have the use of a lovely elevated patio area which has views across the harbour.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank AnitaT100
Reviewed 23 June 2011

My husband and I stayed in Kassiopi for 10 nights from 11 June. We booked the apartment through Owners Direct. The communication with Maria was quick and prompt.

We paid 240 euros for 10 night. The studio we had No 6 on the end was very basic and compact but was very clean. The bathroom only had a shower (with no shower curtain) which is usual in Greece. The kitchenette just had 2 small rings, a sink and a fridge (that worked excellently). The air con was good too.

The beds were slightly on the hard side and there was not too much storage space only a wardrobe and a small dressing table.

However, all this paled into insignificance when you went on the balcony. The studio has an amazing view over the harbour and the hills of Albania. The balcony was spacious with 2 chairs and a table and we enjoyed sunshine in the morning and shade during the afternoon and evening.

Apparently, there is a sun terrace to the rear of the studios, which we did not utilise.

The apartment owner says WIFI is not available, however we managed to get a signal from a nearby bar!

The apartment is accessed via steps, so if you are immobile this may cause you some problems, however it only takes a couple of minutes to go up or down and you are then at the centre of the harbour.

There was no night time noise and we slept extremely well.

If you do not mind basic accommodation, and the room being cleaned every other day (except at weekends) then this is the studio for you. The view really is amazing.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple