We have been at solaris early in september , it was a new place for me but not the first one in Greece, In the first days i saw only third age around,and english only and we hoped to see young people.We were three young couples and that place wasn`t for us.Solaris apartments were very very old and the conditions were terrible,shame for owner.In the first day we just went after 30 minutes the owner ask us for the rest of the money,shame on him because we had given earnest money for two days, we were 2 couples in one apartament and we found 4 single beds,we slept separated,the refrigerator was oldest one and smaller too,bathroom was like in ancient times,we stayed there for 7 days,I personally was very sick and i was sweat during the night and bad sheets too,no one replaced them till last day when i spoke with cleaners woman and she replaced only my sheets :) We were surprised for these treatment because we have been in other islands but never seen like this, The last morning before leaving we ate breakfast and we greeted all, the owner didn`t trie to greet us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Solaris apt offers high standard accommodation with excellent facilities making it a perfect choice for families and couples. Its ideal position combined with the love and care with which the complex was made and is maintained makes many visitors come back on a regular basis. Solaris covers all accommodation needs and apartments types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Solaris Kassiopi Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solaris Kassiopi Apartment Hotel Kassiopi
- Solaris Kassiopi Apartment Corfu