“Well refurbished, nice location”

Kassiopi Resort Memento Hotel
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Kassiopi
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I heard about this hotel from one of my friends and i took a look on the internet to see if it s worth spending my easter holiday here. Well.. I don t feel sorry for any cents i spent on this vacantion because it was magnificent ! The hotel looks better than what i saw on the internet, the resort is like one small village, very friendly, we had everything we needed there: minimarket, oriental bar where we spent our evenings. The city of kassiopi is very close to the hotel, so the best beaches on the island, like kalamaki beach, soukia beach, avlaki beach. There is a very well konwned area nerby- San Stefano. I rented an ATV from the hotel with about 20 euros/day and i visited all these great areas. The city of kassiopi is full of great places to have fun! The room was very big, clean very nice decorated. Overall, it is great resort to spend your vacantion !

• Stayed: April 2014
nikmouzak, General Manager at Kassiopi Resort Memento Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.
Per your comments, we have updated our website to ensure that future travelers know that while remarkable hospitality, service and cleanliness are our top priorities some of our bathrooms are indeed small. We sincerely apologize if you did not know this in advance.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This newly refurbished hotel ticks nearly all of the boxes for us , rooms are very clean and well looked after, well placed to walk into Kassiopi town/harbour , (about a 15 minute easy walk), the hotel has a number of buildings set around 5-6 swimming pools , so you can find a private place to sit if you want.
The food was some of the best Greek food we have tasted in some time , and the choice was very good , well presented and tasty, the staff in the restaurant worked hard and were most friendly.
This was the beginning of the season , so you have to make allowances if things are not just perfect, we found the hotel to be friendly, very clean and of a good standard, would I go back ? Yes, there are too many plus points that outweigh the small negatives that people on other reviews have made .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dnover56

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the renovations that have been completed in the Memento Resort Kassipi . The hotel team is proud of them and we hope they keep pleasing our guests.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

After hearing lovely things about the hotel we decided to visit for the Weekend. Well guess what? The hotel surpassed our expectations, providing great service whilst allowing us the freedom to do what we chose. This was accompanied by great contact from Staff who made sure we were happy at all times. Our stay at the hotel bolstered our weekend, and based on how much we enjoyed the overall experience I can definitely see us returning. Thank you Memento, we shall spread the word!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Austen L

Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at the Memento Kassiopi Resort ! We were so happy to hear you had such a great experience. It means the world to us to hear when we have had a success. All comments are worth reading and learning from, even the good ones.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Having just returned from the Memento Hotel with my Family, I would highly recommend it for being both Family friendly and embodying fantastic views of Kassiopi. The hotel's staff were very accommodating, making sure we had everything we needed throughout our stay. After a wonderful experience I would definitely consider returning the hotel, an establishment which holds great values and made us feel right at home. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our all inclusive food. I have made sure to pass your comments on to both Chef and Restaurant Manager so that they may be sure to help their staff improve. Being informed of a problem presents an opportunity for us to fix it, which is very helpful to us.

We do hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

A fresh and modern hotel with many facilities for both kids and families. The hotel was just refurbished and although we were the first ones to arrive the staff was very friendly and services were very good. We stayed for a week during Easter time and Corfu weather was for a couple of days hard but then it became very good. We had a good time and we are probably going to go again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
We hope to see you again in the future and you can reach me directly at my e-mail : manager@ memento-hotels.com if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I just return from Memento Kassiopi Resort a few days ago. It's very nice located hotel near Kassiopi (10 min walk). The room was renovated and it was very large and clean. Food in restaurant was tasty and fresh. There are two beaches near by and for the people who like privacy, one of them is excellent. Children have a playground and a playroom and also a few pools. I did not try the pool because the weather did not allowed that but next time I'll do it. The garden is very nice and from the top rooms the view is spectacular.
I recommend this hotel for the good price / quality report and because the quiet location.
I'll return for sure :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

. Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at the Memento Kassiopi Resort ! We were so happy to hear you had such a great experience. It means the world to us to hear when we have had a success. All comments are worth reading and learning from, even the good ones

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel has a big advantage by its construction type. There are many little buildings each one with 2-3 rooms/apartments. So you can go out in front of your "house' on a little terrace and have a coffee, read a book, play with your children etc.
All these little buildings are located in Kassiopi area, descending from the main road of the island to the beach.
Food was fresh and very tasty. For all inclusive accommodation, the bar on the main pool is open until 11 pm, but there is another one open until the last client.
No really matter in which building is your room, after 5 minutes walk you will be on the beach.
Also you can walk from the hotel to Kassiopi center/harbour. There is no more than 10 minutes/600-700 meters.
In the hotel everything is new. It was redecorated before the beginning of the season 2014.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kassiopi
Melina Bay Hotel
#5 of 15 in Dassia
Alexandros
Alexandros
#8 of 9 in Perama

Been to Kassiopi Resort Memento Hotel? Share your experiences!