“Paragliding”

Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Sidari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

AMAZING... was feeling unsure, really wanted to do this but lacking in confidence as 50 and overweight. Went with my husband and was given expert guidance all the way. Fab experience... do it! :-)

1  Thank bonny08

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had a blast on the UFO inflatable, just superb fun. Well worth it for the adrenaline rush on a blazing hot beach day - excellent!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Hello
On July 14 I parachuted with your establishment. You said that 2 times my card had not passed (2 × 65 €) and I paid you in cash back in France my account was debited of 2x65 €
I ask you to cancel these 2 payments.
Mme levigne nathalie
Voilà ce qui M arrive .la banque ne veut rien entendre et je n ai aucune réponse de la part d albatross à mes demandes

2  Thank nathalie2203
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We went parasailing during our stay in Sidari, Albatross water sports were really helpful and experienced, we were taken out to The pontoon on a speedboat then given the instructions we needed. The parasailing was amazing & the views of Sidari were incredible! My partner is petrified of heights & after a lot of persuasion agreed to come with me, even he enjoyed it, I think this was down to the staff being so professional!
Would definitely recommend!