Just got back from a week at Christakis with a friend. Very nice quiet pool, lots of sunbeds, we were told a family of 20 was arriving the day we were leaving! good timing! the poolside bar is great and the food delicious, the greek breakfast is lovely, recommend the greek night it was great fun. The room was fine, no 11 on the first floor, I wouldnt have liked to be on the ground floor as they dont have a private terrace you're right on the poolside. Bathroom very small and no hooks for your clothes, the waterpump broke so we had no water for a full day, Nicos apologised and suggested we use the public,cold poolside shower to wash! He got is fixed asap but I think a free drink would have gone a long way! The resort is great, something for everyone, plenty night life if you want it and plenty shops, nice beach with free sunbeds if you are a customer to one of the beachside bars, you just need to buy a bottle of water. Best restaurant? The Family right next to the apartment, more expensive than most but not too dear, the roast lamb is cooked on a spit and delicious! also good The Meditereanea, I found the resort really cheap, much cheaper than Kassioppi last year, the prices all seem to be more or less the same, e6.90 for most main courses, steak & chips, Moussakka etc. I came home with money which is a first for me! I would visit again both to the apartment and the resort, we had a great time, oh take plenty mozzie spray!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with furnished rooms, with 2 buildings and a total of 32 rooms.The first building was constructed in 2001 and has 20 rooms that overlook the pool. These rooms are about 30 m² and have a separate bedroom from the kitchen. The other building was constructed 2015 and has 12 rooms that overlook the patio. And these rooms are about 30 square meters and is a single space. All 32 rooms have balconies and the equipment are two single beds, a sofa bed, A/C, TV, kitchenette or microwave, small fridge, kettle and utensils. The hotel's public spaces Wi-Fi is free. The hotel is about 300 meters from the main beach of Sidari and about 800 meters from the famous beach Canal d 'Amour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Christakis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christakis Hotel Sidari, Corfu
- Christakis Apartments Sidari