Yiannis Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Stemma Hotel(Sidari)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreek nightmini market on sitenext yeartwo weeksgreat holidaybar areatwenty minute walkbed apartmentamazing hostswhole complexplate smashingquiz nighthired a carself cateringnothing is too much troublesee you soonplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Just back from Yiannis Village AGAIN 3yrs running,WHY come to Yiannis Village maybe its the atmosphere could be the weather. or it could be THE best place to come,this place is BRILLIANT.The food is 5 star the staff are excellent,word of warning don't get too friendly with ALDA cause on greek night she will put you forward to get up and dance.Emma,Telis Alda and all the people you don't see take pride in what ever they do which is why this place feels like home try it and you will see. A lot of people keep coming back year after year why? you cannot fault it, it is old friends and new friends that make this a great holiday and I hope when we come back next year the friends we met this year will also be there next year that includes you dave lol see you all next year

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johndawn45
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Just returned from Yiannis Village, having had a great time....yet again. Thanks to the hard work of Tellis, Emma and Alda who work front of house, the cleaners and kitchen staff who work just as hard behind the scenes.
For anyone who hasn't been before, you are in for a treat. The food is home cooked and freshly prepared and extremely habit forming!!!! Servings are ample so take elasticated clothing!
Pool is large with kiddies pool and jaccuzi joining it. More sunbeds than you could shake a stick at (if you were so inclined). The whole complex is spotlessly clean. Rooms are exactly what you need....beds, lamps, wardrobes, dressers, kitchen table/chairs etc etc.
Personaly, I would suggest renting a car/bike/quad to get out and about to see the island. Aqualand is a good start especially if you have kids, but in general the whole island is great for views, touristy type places and quiet untouched greek villages, just take your pick.
Sidari town is just a short walk from Yiannis Village.....we did it quite a few times with a 4 year old and 1 in a stroller. The 4 year old made it there and back a few times, but probably due to the heat and him being constantly on the go all the time, did need to be piggybacked occasionally!
I do suggest that you get some advise about mosquito repellants before you arrive and bring with you, as each shop owner has their own hints and tips which may or may not work for you. This year the mozzies were out in force, quite early in the day too which is not normal, so although an annoyance, get in first and they wont spoil it for you. Get a good spray and spray the rooms as you go out for the night including under the bed and you have a fighting chance!
There's a mixed bunch at Yiannis, couples, groups, kids, families and older people and I have yet to see anyone that doesn't interact across the board.
I remember reading in a response to a review from Emma that Yiannis is 2 star.......I honestly think that who ever deals out these stars needs to think again and look at a bigger picture. The service is way beyond 5 star and personally, being on holiday where I'm going to be out and about most of the time, I just need some where to sleep, shower and change, however, its the personal touches and service which makes this place just so.....perfect for us. Returning to Yiannis was like coming home....leaving it was just awful and I will admit...there were tears!
All I can say is.....Thank you so much for a wonderful time, we will be back next year and just keep on being wonderful. We hope you have a great season and more excellence awards, which are nothing less than you all deserve.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Having just returned once again from Yiannis Village we cannot express enough how lovely our holiday has been for my wife and I who are OAPs. Tellis, Emma and all of the staff are truly exceptional in the way they make you so welcome. We also made some good friends both new and some from last year and have already booked for the same two weeks next year. I could go on and on singing the praises of the Yiannis but just read all the other reviews and then you will understand why people go back year after year. Thanks once again to all the staff for another great holiday

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
sidarier, Front Office Manager at Yiannis Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you so much for your custom and great news that you will be back in 2014, a summer without you just wouldnt be the same.
You are a lovely couple and a great character to have at our complex.
Thank you for staying at yiannis village and look forward to a great 2 weeks next summer

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We have just returned from Yiannis Village and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. The staff couldn't be more helpful or friendly, nothing was too much trouble. They all work very hard to make your holiday a fab one. The pool is great, with lots of sunbeds always available. Telis always had friendly banter, the beautiful Alda was always pleased to see you when she came to your table and the wonderful Emma, who works 25 hours a day :)nothing is too much trouble for her. By the end of the holiday you are made to feel like family. Also, we left an iPad in the rush to get everything to the coach when coming home and I never worried that it was lost. The guests were all lovely too so when I emailed Emma to ask if she had seen the iPad, I was sure either she or another guest would have seen it and we would get it back. And it is making its way back to us as we speak. I would never have seen it again on any other holiday I've been on. Our first holiday to Greece, i don't think I would go anywhere else now. Already booked Yiannis Village for next year:)))

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for choosong Yiannis Village for your 1st greek holiday. We are very happy that you and yoyr family enjoyed yourselves and fantastic news that you have booked for summer 2014, we look forward to seeing you all again.
Iam glad with the help of another holiday maker that you hot your ipad back, I know how much it meant to your son.
Thank you for your custom, see you next year

Reviewed 27 June 2013

the Yiannis village is based on the outskirts of sidari town.
it is one of the friendliest complexes that ive been to.
the family & I have been to sidari many times before, but this time it was more relaxing than before.
the staff were always happy to help, REALLY good food, reasonably priced.
look out for Emma,Telis & not forgetting Alda.
the yiannis village has just received a well deserved excellence award.
accommodation was always clean & maintained, as are the grounds & pool area.
book early as this complex has several families going back year after year..
keep up the good work 10/10.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jrabbage

Thank you for choosing Yiannis Village for your recent holiday to Sidari. We are glad everybody enjoyed themselves. The complex is situated out of the center which means it is more relaxing but ideal also that if you want the resort it is within easy reach.
We are glad you enjoyed our food that we serve and that you found the complex clean.We take pride in our lovely grounds and work hard to make it clean and tidy.

Thank you for your custom and hope to see you all again soon