“Great Place”

Ranked #34 of 93 Restaurants in Sidari
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been going here for the last 8 years and love the place and people are lovely and food is great. Yet last August I got accused of writing a bad review on here whilst actually on holiday in Sidari, the review was by Lauren C of Nottingham, obviously got me totally mixed up, midlands based yes, but I am from Birmingham and I was not happy about being confronted that I had slated Memories, I didn't and would not as we go here every year, but was really taken back by this that they thought I could write a bad review? Shocked is not the word and yes its took me over 5 months to write this but I would say to anyone, food is lovely, as are staff and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Very good prices and set menus, yet I felt somewhat let down by the quality, the steak I had was dry and very thin, but it's ok for what you're paying, felt a little disappointed because a lot of people recommended this place

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Sea front resturante with excellent pizzas and friendly staff give it a try ! Good prices and try the meat meze for 2 access from main sidari road or beach free sun beds for customers

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Lovely food, good price, best kleftico in Corfu, friendly staff and the after meal shots (fire-water) as the waiter called them certainly took your breath away, will be eating there again next year.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

After trying a lot of the restaurants in Sidari, I would really highly recommend anyone looking for Greek food to go to memories! The food is lovely and reasonably priced the staff are nice & friendly. The greek salad and tzatsiki are great but you need to try the kleftiko cooked in the wood oven. It is amazing!..... watch out for the shot of raki (sp?) With the bill! :)