“Brill”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Pizza Romana is my favourite restaurant in sidari. Myltos is the perfect host & the cook is fantastic. I always make the mistake of getting a saganaki starter which is gorgeous & which results in me never completing my main meal. The service is not the quickest but the quality of food makes up for it

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We found this place this September after it was recomended by one of our greek friends,the place is spotless the food is some of the best we have had anywhere also the cheese and garlic bread is a must. This restaurant is simply the dogs bollocks !

Reviewed 22 September 2012

went to this restaurant twice in our 2 week holiday cannot fault the food at all cooked fresh to order,just be careful wat u order because the portions r big try the cheesy garlic bread i found that a meal on its own with salad,the pizza r so filling as well.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Amazing ! you would not beleive that you are in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Sidari centre, tucked away behind the local church in a quiet little location, nice quiet music in the background and as soon as you walk in you feel part of the atmosphere! I took my lovely friend Enzo there who is from Napoli and enjoys good food. We were greeted by Miltos and given the menu, but what do you choose ! greek - italian dishes and loads of different starters! I think Miltos knew we were going to be a while just trying to choose something, so he brought our wine over and some delicious dips with hot garlic pizza bread straight from the stone oven......we decided on quite a few starters to share and then went for the pasta dishes ! just so many to choose from that you just know you will have to come back to try the others. The food was delicious and did'nt take long for Enzo to visit mamma in the kitchen, hugs and kisses all round and good conversation. Enzo visited here for a further 10 evenings from his 2 week holiday. I can gladly recommend Pizza Romana to all my friends and holidaymakers with confidence knowing that they will come and find me to say thank you and that they are going back for another meal. Dose'nt get any better than that. You will not be disappointed. Thank you to all the staff here to make this restaurant so amazing and now it is getting near to the end of the season here in Corfu, I will definately be back again next year with both old and new friends.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Pizza Romano was recommended by several of the locals and it was so good we visited it on the last 3 nights of our holiday.Beautiful romantic setting and quality traditional Greek food and wine at reasonable prices.Staff very friendly and courteous