Me and my family stayed here during August 2011 and it was a very pleasant stay.
The service we received was second to none, and everyone seemed friendly, in particular, Tracey, who made an effort to learn our names and chat with us from day 1.
The room itself was a self catering room, and the facilities within were in fact very basic, presumably because the hotel wanted us to buy our meals from their downstairs bar, but we made do with what they had. The room had things such as a hob and a toastie machine, but no toaster or oven or microwave. The beds were comfy, although we had a 16 year old with us who was given a childs bed, and we didn't think this was acceptable when we were paying full price for her also!
The location of the hotel is fantastic, just far enough away from the centre so it isn't noisy, yet still only a 10 minute walk from the main drag. There is a shop across the road from the hotel which we were incredibly pleased about as it was the cheapest shop we found, selling the 500ml bottles of coke, fanta etc for only 1 euro! (Cheaper than at home!)
The best thing about this hotel is that everyone is lovely and it is central. It also has a very nice pool!
Something I wasn't happy with was that the air con was incredibly complicated to work, however I should be grateful that we at least had it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new, modern, spacious, and superbly maintained Hotel is suitable for families, couples and groups of all ages. Situated in the famous resort of Sidari on the North coast of Corfu. Just 200m from the Canal D’ Amour Beach and 250m from Sidari main Beach. A stone’s throw from everything the resort has to offer!We have been running successfully for many years and have built up a great reputation with many regular customers. We are an excellent establishment for all ages as we are close by to everything. The hotel is in a lively resort where you can find: shops, pubs, night clubs, restaurants, super markets, pharmacy, doctors and cash points. The famous Canal D’ Amour Beach is just a stone throw away. There is a bus stop nearby if you fancy exploring the island and one of the world’s most beautiful sunsets just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Angelina's Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina`s Hotel And Apartments
- Angelinas Apartments Corfu
- Angelinas Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Angelina's Hotel & Apartments Sidari, Corfu