I was staying 7 days in Angelina's hotel in the last week of August. Very nice hotel with friendly staff. Spiros the manager of the hotel is a very kind and helpful man.
We had an issue with the travel agency from where we booked our stay, that enter in insolvency and did not pay our vacation during our stay, but Spiros was very kind and treated all as his guest even if he did not get his money from the tour travel agency. Many thanks Spiros. Really Appreciate!
Pool is excellent very clean and cozy.
Rooms are very nice large with a small kitchen area. Bathrooms are clean, but the two drawbacks are that shower area is very small and running water has some salty feel.
Dinner was always 5 star -- excellent food and taste. Gyros, and chicken Souflaki was fantastic. Fish also very good and tasty. Greek food my favorite.
Every evening was a different choice on menu.
On the other side breakfast was not great at all. Always the same thing. There are only 2 options: full breakfast and continental Full breakfast consist of: A cup of tea or coffee, one glass of orange juice. 2 eggs, 2 small sausages, one slice of bacon, butter, a small plate with tomatoes and cucumbers , bread. Continental consist of: tea/coffee, orange juice, butter with jam and bread. Taste was good but after one week with eggs daily some allergy could occur.
Overall a very nice vacation in a very nice location and a very good hotel with friendly people and great manager Spiros. We will return one day for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new, modern, spacious, and superbly maintained Hotel is suitable for families, couples and groups of all ages. Situated in the famous resort of Sidari on the North coast of Corfu. Just 200m from the Canal D’ Amour Beach and 250m from Sidari main Beach. A stone’s throw from everything the resort has to offer!We have been running successfully for many years and have built up a great reputation with many regular customers. We are an excellent establishment for all ages as we are close by to everything. The hotel is in a lively resort where you can find: shops, pubs, night clubs, restaurants, super markets, pharmacy, doctors and cash points. The famous Canal D’ Amour Beach is just a stone throw away. There is a bus stop nearby if you fancy exploring the island and one of the world’s most beautiful sunsets just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Angelina's Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelina`s Hotel And Apartments
- Angelinas Apartments Corfu
- Angelinas Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Angelina's Hotel & Apartments Sidari, Corfu