“Fantastic staff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Three Brothers Hotel
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Only just got round to doing this review but we stayed here last August and we absolutely loved it! As other reviews state it is right on the main strip but the hotel is still nice and quiet! Although our room was at the back of the hotel with a sea view so I couldn't comment on how quiet the rooms overlooking the strip are! We went half board and the food was very nice! We always tried to choose the greek food instead of the English option and it was always superb! Good sized pool that was never to full or noisy and the pool bar was good with a good menu to choose from for a spot of dinner! The best thing about the Hotel though is the staff! They are absolutely excellent! I emailed the hotel about 3 months before we went to see if they could put us in a room with a sea-view as I wanted the holiday to be as special as possible as I was planning too get engaged to my girlfriend while we were there! Melanie on reception was very helpful and did that for us! While we were in corfu we did get engaged and the night after when we came down for our evening meal they had set up a special table for us with lovely flowers and a card from the hotel! There was entertainment in the hotel every night so if you didn't want to go down the strip you could still have a good night at the hotel! Although we seemed to be the youngest couple staying at the hotel that didn't bother us at all because we just wanted a relaxed holiday after me having a tough year battling an illness! My memory of remembering all the staffs name is not brilliant but Melanie on reception was great as was George and Maria and Pepie who we always had a good laugh with when we were in the restaurant but there is more members of staff I could include in that too! It was my first time in Corfu and the Three Brothers Hotel helped make it a superb holiday! We will certainly return in the future!

Room Tip: Try to book a sea view at the back of the hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Matt_285

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The wonderful staff who have the gift of forming lovely friendships with the guests . The cleanliness of our room, shower, balcony and the sparkling pool. The beds - perfect mattresses for our bad backs. The food and drink - having had a restaurant, I can be objective - the chef cooked outstanding food. I'd love to be able to pop back every week for one of his meals. Great, varied entertainment every night, especially on the final night, with the staff doing Greek dancing and the guests joining them. Finally, special thanks to Lakis, who dressed the cut on my heel, twice daily, until he was satisfied that it was getting better. We could not have had a better holiday.

Room Tip: Our second floor balcony overlooked the pool, with the sea just beyond and mountains as a backdrop...
12  Thank Valerie S
Reviewed 28 October 2013

It amazes me when people knit pick (Tracey H ) when they complain by turning up late for breakfast (Two hour time allocation) if you can't get up room service was available.Adequate room on balconies for sitting,reading or even writing.If you want space,opulence and impersonal service and possibly waiting in line for your food then pay the extra.
Having got that off my chest it gives me much pleasure to congratulate Lakis and all his staff for an excellent two weeks spent in thier company from the smiles we received on our arrival to the moist eyes on our departure(Mine of course).
I wont go into raptures about the food,service,cleanliness and of course entertainment(something for everybody) as its all been said before,we were very fortunate to have wonderful weather so that was also a bonus.
Well enough said just to let you know you will have to put up with us again next year(June,just booked it)so have the champagne on ice to celebrate my birthday.
All have a good recess Xmas & New Year and see you in 2015.
Val & Brian.

Room Tip: Would suggest Sea facing rooms on 2nd floor.
3  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at the three brothers hotel from 18/9/13 for one week only ,and after 25yrs of holidaying this was the best ever service politness caring staff i have ever come across
yes a downfall was a small room and no bath only showers but the staff really made up for that
it is waiter service which i liked, one waiter was singing and humming really happy the staff were marvellous,i was not to well and they noticed i had not gone for my meal they phoned up to see if i was ok and if i wanted my meal to be sent up, it was a great place to stay on top of everything what really surprised me the whole hotel staff from the cleaners to the management were fantastic and it was no act it came so natural to them i would like to say a big thank you to you all as i really needed that break i am hoping to return next year

Room Tip: try and get a high room if you can manage a few stairs as there is no lift
3  Thank papadoc1953
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have just returned from a week's break at the Three Brothers Hotel which we chose because of the fabulous reviews this hotel has received. I have to say these are in our opinion very over rated! We upgraded our room to a balcony and sea view, the balcony was so small we could barely sit at the tiny table and chairs and got a crick in our neck to see the sea, for those guests not upgrading the view was far worse on the main strip of sidari with noise from opposite bars.

The resort is extremely tired and reminded us of Blackpool during tinsel and turkey season with the average age of guest being 60 plus. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff extremely friendly however the rooms are extremely basic with very uncomfortable furnishings and old army style blankets ( no duck down continental quilts here).

The first morning we woke without air conditioning working which was sorted to be fair that day but no water for two hours! The food was very basic with limited breakfast choice and if you asked for a second glass of orange juice (powdered mix eek) well you were made to feel greedy. It was almost rationed food. The food in the evening was a set menu with three choices this was ok but very average with frozen vegetables and there are nicer places to eat so only tried it three times out of seven.

Mosquitos are a bit of an issue around the pool area maybe that was due to the time of year?

All in all this is a three star hotel do not get carried away with the reviews. It is quite sad that people return year after year when Corfu has some beautiful resorts to offer! Our advice is hire a car and explore the beautiful coves and beaches on the east coast and sample the food in nice tavernas. The three brothers also charge higher prices for their drinks than any other bar in the resort even during happy hour! We missed breakfast on four mornings but were still charged 5 euros for two coffees!

We did ask if we could have a light lunch instead of evening meal for our half board this was refused so we would recommend self catering elsewhere! Value for money? No we think it was overpriced and we think food was very skimped and so was the investment in the hotel comfort and facilities!

Room Tip: At another hotel!
4  Thank Tracey H
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Friendly family hotel fantastic staff and good quality food location Central to sidari main strip rooms very clean with ac please note if you require a sea view balcony or double bed these must be pre booked in the uk as the hotel is normally full I did not pre book do was allocated a small room with no view this was my error not the hotels on our last day we ordered some if the tasty local bread from reception this arrived still hot from the bakery and was a very nice final touch to a good holiday

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yoyo296
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Just had a week here, Best value for money hotel ever stayed in, (I have stayed in various hotels throughout the world, work & holidays) could not believe the effort all the staff put in & the hours they work always with the welcoming smile.

Thank you all.