“amazing !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kanali Hotel - Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Kanali Hotel - Apartments
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Sidari
belfast
“amazing !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

A big thank you to all at Kanali Apys. My husband , 16 yr daughter and I have just returned home after a wonderful week . The welcome form Nicos and Spiros was fantastic. We arrived around 11.45pm but nothing was to much trouble for these guys. Rooms were very clean and very spacious. The maid service fantastic. George , Spiros and the the team in the restaurant were great. The food was excellent with good variety and good portions. The Rock night was truly amazing Nicos and his band were rocking the Aquarius!
Perfect place for some r&r and with easy walking distance if you fancy something a bit different.
All in all a perfect holiday for us. I am currently checking out dates for next yr for a return visit.

3 Thank pam2612

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Whitstable, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our friends went here last year and asked us to go this year. So 8 of us went !! We will be back. Nikos and his family are welcoming, friendly. Nothing is too much for these guys. They make you feel like you dont want to leave !! Well I didnt want to leave !!
The grounds are well kept, pretty and the views are to die for.... Thank you for making my holiday one of the best I have ever had. I look forward to seeing you all next year :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank lisa s
mauchline
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just returned from our 4th year at the Kanali and this time with our whole family who were desperate to see for themselves why we rave about it so much and return year after year.Within a few hours they understood...A huge thank you to Nikos,Kelly,Spiros,Perri,George and all staff and their families for making my family feel like part of their family.Not much more can be said about this place that 99% of reviewers have already said which leads me to a previous reviewer.The "truck driver"s name is Nikos the manager which the reviewer if he had had the good manners to to find out would have known as he is always around ensuring everything is running smoothly.The Kanali and Aquarius are both SERIOUSLY run family businesses while managing to combine professionalism with making sure guests feel like friends and not just customers.On his point of privacy i have holidayed abroad every year for the past 30yrs and no Hotel has complete privacy whether balcony or patio and maybe a private villa would have suited this particular guest if this is what he was after.We will be returning again to the Kanali and my family have also fallen in love with the staff and the place.As previously stated 99% of reviewers cannot be wrong.

8 Thank martin m
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the people were lovely. Rooms were spotless and each day cleaned, the rooms would be better if they had a place to sit like a living area. Food at Aquarius was great, good portions and everyone who worked there was lovely and welcoming they always gave you the best service. The greek night and rock night was fantastic. I would recommend it 100% thanks everyone for making my holiday great. Will be back soon

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Guest1412
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am just back from a 2 week holiday and had the best holiday ever. The staff are so friendly and make you feel welcome. We now know why my parents return every year. I have read other comments and shocked that someone would complain about children playing and people walking past as they were on a ground floor. Children are only enjoying themselves it is a holiday resort after all. My son walked and played in the ground of the studios and wondered into a room he is a year and a half and doesn't know any better would think ppl would realise that and not complain about it we did tell him it qas bad and tried to keep him away from peoples rooms.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank KerryMcL86
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

wasn't really expecting too much but was completely and pleasantly surprised. Very clean. Well furnished and maintained. all conveniences were there and rep was very helpful with any minor problems we encountered.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank denise b
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Well from the start the transfer was short and sweet, just over an hour *this is not anything the hotel has control over if it takes longer as we were warned could take upto 2.5 hours.

We offloaded the coach at the top of a very short street and cases were kingly offloaded by the hotel onto a truck leaving us with a short walk to reception. A quick 2 minute chat and keys were ours and we were kindly guided to out rooms. We had two apartments next to each other as we were a family of 6

Rooms are fantastic. 2 separate rooms of 2 beds, a very nice kitchen area with table and chairs, wardrobe and storage space galore. We were on the lower level and feared noise, there was none, not from above or when doors closed, from outside.

Seats outside the room for relaxing and cooling off and chilling out were great.

Pool was excellent, deep enough for me at 6'6 deep as I'm 6'2, and a nice shallow end for the less confident and relaxers in the pool A very small children's dip pool is also there if you travel with children.

I've never seen so many recliners in one area and was great. As a family of 6 we wanted to be together so had to do the 'German thing' and reserve early but if just the 2 of you then don't panic theres plenty of space. Also if you don't like to recline by the pool, there is a grassed area just behind the pool to chill, also noticed a few things for the little ones to play on there.

The Aquarius restaurant, which is also the bar area. What can I say, FANTASTIC. The menu is to die for, we ate here often and didn't run out of different things to try. The ingredients are fresh and the meals are fantastic. We ate other places but nothing came close.
Speros and George and all the staff involved were so friendly and welcoming and obliging, we felt guilty going anywhere else and they and the full team are great.

We attended the Greek theme night which was an experience, but the Rock Night on the Wednesday was the peek of entertainment. The island rocked that night and we had a great time.

Would I travel here again, god yes yes yes.

Any downside, well I'm going to just say there is a weekly charge of 35 euros for air conditioning which I've never heard of before. I thought this would be standard. However we didn't need it, and even without it sleep quality was great.

Will be back sometime in the future hopefully very soon.

Keep up the great work guys, pics going to be posted soon.

PS to the review below of 2 stars and complaint, get a life. We were on ground floor and doors were open all the time and at NO point did we encounter anyone walking in. Showers aren't the biggest but at 6'2 and not the slimmest of blokes, it was extremely big enough for me. You are entitled to your comments but as has been pointed out, you and 2 others have rated this apartment complex low and over 3000 haven't. Do the math and have a pair to complain at the time and not in retrospect from behind a keyboard.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms would be great for mobility issues, but I think there is a lift to the upper floo...
12 Thank Hull_lad01