“Fantastic Holiday!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sidari
Kanali Hotel - Apartments
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Sidari
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Just back after 2 weeks at these apartments and one of the best holidays had in ages! These apartments are very very clean and staff are so nice and accommodating. Very pleased with the size of the apartments and the cooking facilities are good. Location is perfect and views are amazing.
Aquarius restaurant is great, good food and brilliant value for money. Good choice of restaurants in the area too and not really any hassle from staff to get you in.
Please do not miss the rock band on the Wednesday nights, I think my son filmed the full set twice!
We will definitely be back next year and I can see Kanali becoming a firm favorite with us!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Gayle M

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two weeks as my sister got married here
It was the most amazing place iv ever stayed at we have stayed in Sidari a lot and this hotel beats them all the rooms are a good size with tv inside was very impressed with them nikos was very nice and friendly and was allways on hand to help you , the restaurant attached to the hotel was owner by another family member spiros Kelly and George was amazing and great people everyone at the sellas group was great I would recommend this to anyone wanting a relaxing stay with amazing views .
I will again be returning to Greece again and will stay here 5* hotel

Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Nathan R
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Please be assured of value for money at Kanali Appartments. Also at the Aquarius Restaurant where the service is second to none. Amazing even. To be honest, we booked with low expectations for a cheap week in the sun and were wonderfully surprised! Book with confidence for a no rip off holiday!

It could be improved still further with the apartments having proper British TV like BBC 1, ITV. When will hotels abroad realise we don't watch BBC World and yet they waste their time offering it! Is it free on satellite in Greece? Also, the sun beds are a little tired. Finally, the poolside wifi is very hit and miss. My advise to the owners would be to visit the next door hotel , Socrates. Their wifi is superb and this generation expects good wifi.

Overall, brilliant but room for improvement.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank brownrann
Reviewed 5 July 2014

A big thank you to all at Kanali Apys. My husband , 16 yr daughter and I have just returned home after a wonderful week . The welcome form Nicos and Spiros was fantastic. We arrived around 11.45pm but nothing was to much trouble for these guys. Rooms were very clean and very spacious. The maid service fantastic. George , Spiros and the the team in the restaurant were great. The food was excellent with good variety and good portions. The Rock night was truly amazing Nicos and his band were rocking the Aquarius!
Perfect place for some r&r and with easy walking distance if you fancy something a bit different.
All in all a perfect holiday for us. I am currently checking out dates for next yr for a return visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank pam2612
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our friends went here last year and asked us to go this year. So 8 of us went !! We will be back. Nikos and his family are welcoming, friendly. Nothing is too much for these guys. They make you feel like you dont want to leave !! Well I didnt want to leave !!
The grounds are well kept, pretty and the views are to die for.... Thank you for making my holiday one of the best I have ever had. I look forward to seeing you all next year :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just returned from our 4th year at the Kanali and this time with our whole family who were desperate to see for themselves why we rave about it so much and return year after year.Within a few hours they understood...A huge thank you to Nikos,Kelly,Spiros,Perri,George and all staff and their families for making my family feel like part of their family.Not much more can be said about this place that 99% of reviewers have already said which leads me to a previous reviewer.The "truck driver"s name is Nikos the manager which the reviewer if he had had the good manners to to find out would have known as he is always around ensuring everything is running smoothly.The Kanali and Aquarius are both SERIOUSLY run family businesses while managing to combine professionalism with making sure guests feel like friends and not just customers.On his point of privacy i have holidayed abroad every year for the past 30yrs and no Hotel has complete privacy whether balcony or patio and maybe a private villa would have suited this particular guest if this is what he was after.We will be returning again to the Kanali and my family have also fallen in love with the staff and the place.As previously stated 99% of reviewers cannot be wrong.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank martin m
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the people were lovely. Rooms were spotless and each day cleaned, the rooms would be better if they had a place to sit like a living area. Food at Aquarius was great, good portions and everyone who worked there was lovely and welcoming they always gave you the best service. The greek night and rock night was fantastic. I would recommend it 100% thanks everyone for making my holiday great. Will be back soon

• Stayed: June 2014