“Lovely hotel and fantastic staff”
Review of Akti Aphrodite

Akti Aphrodite
Ranked #6 of 11 Sidari B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Stayed at this hotel in August 2012 we were a party of 2 adults and 1 child aged 8. I will start with how friendly Erika the owner was, on our arrival she was there to greet us and help with the bags, she was always up when we went to breakfast with some advice and a chat, she adores children and all round lovely lady. The staff around the pool bar were very friendly and George who served breakfast was very funny. Location is second to none right in the heart of the strip but on the same hand you don't hear any noise at night, sidari itself is gorgeous full of nice bars and restaurants. All in all i would like to thank Erika and all her staff for a wonderful holiday and recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel in a great location.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Buzza21

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We arrived back in the UK on the 2nd July 2012 after two glorious weeks, already booked for September this year. Cannot fault the hotel, very clean, not one mozzie bite, can leave anything in the room. Its like home from home. Erika, Yianni, George, Holly and the new additional Alex and of course baby Dimitris. Holly is great at the poolside bar and has some awesome water weapons. Don't think she won't catch you out as my hubby will testify. Great atmosphere as usual. Alex is a lovely girl too. Its the perfect location as although it is on the High Street there are no bars in front of the hotel. So a quiet nights sleep is had by all. There can't be any better recommendation as we met a couple who have been going for 25 years. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. They deserve it.

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are booked up very quickly. You may have to book a year in advance. All rooms on...
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Just returned from our 3rd visit and once again Erika, Yianni, George, Holly and newbie Alex treated us like family. Perfect location for all local amenities, including the canal d'amour. Holly has taken pride in the newly refurbed pool bar situated by the pool and beach, which we enjoyed using to have a refreshing drink in the shade and watching the turquoise sea. Or sit in the front bar on the high street. There are many tavernas serving delicious greek food to try. Would recommend 'Families', Greek Village, Kavadias and Paradise for sampling traditional greek meals. Thanks again Erika, look forward to seeing you next year and seeing your gorgeous little boy running around.

Room Tip: All the rooms we have stayed in have been the same, excellent.
1  Thank JackieWatson123
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Thankyou to everyone @ Akti Aphrodite Hotel for yet another great holiday. Each time i & my daughter visit we feel so welcome and we would not want to go elsewhere. I myself have travelled the world, stayed in 5* hotels but i have never felt so honestly treated & respected.
Each year their are small improvements which at this time of austerity for the Greek nation it's a credit to them. Sidari has something for everybody young and old alike and the hotel is right in the centre of it all. The hotel is a small family run hotel with a great atmosphere, thats down to the staff ERIKA,YANNI, GEORGE. HOLLY, ALEX and not forgtting the lovely lady who works hard keeping the rooms very clean and replennished. They all make my daughter & myselfs holiday a perfect one. We have already booked for next year.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sueophthalmic
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The Manager, Erika ... the Head Waiter, George ... the View from the balcony!

I can only reiterate the other guests comments on their stay about the warmth and helpfulness of all the staff and of the activities around Sidari itself and the friendliness of the local people themselves.

Doctors, Dentists & Chemists are all available a short walk from the Aphrodite itself and Erica will call them herself if necessary.

For the semi-disabled like myself the whole experience was heavenly and ... truely inspirational!

Thank you Erika, George & Staff so much for our ten day stay from 9th June 2012 to l9th June 2012.

Room Tip: Book early for seaview room as most guests book a return visit before leaving the hotel to return ho...
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Feom the moment I arrived and owner Erica was waiting and said hi mike welcome I felt at home. The staff are simply the best, I have travelled 300 days a year for 6 years and been to 90 countries and I'm telling you these people rock.

The place is value for money, clean, cheap and central town and beachfront. Food is good and I have noticed plenty have been coming for years.

Simply brilliant