All reviewshalf boardpool partydouble showerbouncy castlejunior suitegreek nightlifeguard on dutyaqua zumbaentertainment guydirt trackpools are greatlovely hotelbed and breakfastbeds were very comfortablenext yearpool gamesportions are huge
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My boyfriend and I just spent some days in Corfu, staying in the Sidari Water Park Hotel. I must say that all I read previously in the reviews is true. Really nice hotel!

- The room (#105) was quite spacious and facing the swimming pool. They all have a little terrace as well, which we used to have some drinks in the evening. The best was a hydromassage shower!
- The breakfast is not the best I´ve ever tasted, but it was fine (kind of English breakfast with fried eggs, mushrooms and toasts, and some Greek specialities as well). No complaints! Specially nice was the lady helping us in the breakfast room, I think she was called Ariadna.
- The swimming pool and the slides were amazing, and they were cleaned on a daily basis so no complaints about the cleanliness. The beach, on the other side, was only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. However, I don´t recommend the one that is closer to the hotel, but the one that is opposite the beach bars, as it is much bigger and cleaner as well.
- The staff was always willing to help, you could see how much they enjoy making everyone happy.

All in all: I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I went back to Corfu!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Marta R
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks in August as a family of five. Hotel itself was immaculate and rooms well appointed and kept spotlessly clean by daily cleaner.

Booked direct as there are no UK packages anymore, this was fine and all emails were replied to immediately. The hotel does have lots of Scandanavian holiday makers so the kids struggled to make friends, although a lot of British families come for the day to use the slides.

Food wise - the food was some of the best prepared we had whilst in Sidari and because of this we ate in the hotel a lot even though we were on B and B( though avoid over cooked steaks!) Greek night was good value and they actually brought in proper entertainers rather than DIY. Breakfast was fine. The food and drink may not have been the cheapest but the quality was high.

Overall the staff were very friendly, though sometimes a bit indifferent - it's clear they favour their Scandanavian regulars. Plus we didn't appreciate getting told off for accidently marking a hotel towel when the dye off our beach towel rubbed off!

Negatives aside this is a great place. Lovely pool, and you can choose to sit away from the slides and just chill. The slides themselves consist of three good size ones and a few for younger children. It might not be a full size water park but its the best Sidari has to offer!

If your after a more quieter higher quality hotel that's only 5 mins away from the highlights of Sidari with its beaches and restaurants then I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank poppy1972
Reviewed 25 August 2013

this holiday as been the best holiday for me as the hotel was nice and clean with the room getting cleaned every morning, also the service was very quick and good with no mistakes also this holiday was very entertaining as there was something to do every night in the bar down stairs such as bingo, Greek night also when we arrived the hotel was very welcoming to us and the same when we was leaving... i dii dnt want to come home because i loved it so much cant wait to go back next year

Room Tip: pick 104 or 105
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adam_Skelton
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We have been to this fantastic hotel for the past 6 Years. The management and staff are great at what they do. And what they do is make every single guest from the youngest to the oldest feel welcome and well looked after. The Greek nights are a great laugh and fully enjoyable. The food cooked by Maria and her team is of a high standard from European snacks to the full Greek menu so something for everyone.
Our Thanks to
Tasos, Spyros and the whole team
See you all next year

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Barry B
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I agree with the other review about the service, it is excellent you are really looked after. I don't think I have been anywhere with friendlier and helpful staff. The pol was very clean the room was cleaned daily,the whole place seemed very clean. The slides were good fun and the location was good 10 min walk to town and the beach.the room for 4 was ok size but he spare beds were little uncomfortable, the only other down side was the constant music played around the pool not my cup of tea. Great value for money and would return the kids loved is as well.

Room Tip: There is a family room no 104 bit more expensive than the others but much,much nicer.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family