Quiet relaxing and lovely views. Staff and owner lovely couldn't do more to help. It's a great place to unwind from the busy coast we stayed here after 4 nights on Esmeralda and used the time here to visit the other side of the island. 3 nights were perfect we booked half board and it was probably the best decision we have made. With travelling all day it was nice to come back have a swim, cocktail and change for dinner. At a additional 25 euros we found this to be amazing value this was for 4 courses coffee and wine we only ever managed 3 but the standard and variety of food over the 3 nights was very good (very near Michelin standards but without the cost). We would defiantly come back just to eat the food .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant Valkarana stands on the shores of a lake, Lago del Liscia, a short distance from the famous Costa Smeralda / Porto Cervo and its beautiful beaches. Nestled among oak trees, centuries-old olive groves and scented Mediterranean plants, Hotel Restaurant Valkarana is a genuine oasis of calm and wellbeing. It looks like a typical Gallura farmhouse decorated with hand-crafted granite stones. The hotel has 19 rooms, a bar, a lobby, a restaurant with large verandas, porches, an outdoor swimming pool for adults and children, a garden, private car-parking facilities and private access to the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Valkarana - Relais di Campagna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ristorante Valkarana Hotel
- Valkarana - Relais Di Campagna Sardinia, Italy