Great relaxing atmosphere, nice pool and beach, very private. Gated property, large gate
even to enter with a car. Nice views and view of castle. Staff very nice and polite. Rooms are very nice and modern. Everything clean and large property. A better choice than the crowded Argigento hotels. Only about 45 minutes from Valley of Temples and
Agrigento. Not much choice for dining other than the resort, but is a nice restaurant.
A very nice secluded resort/hotel. We only stayed one night while passing through, but
would have loved to stay another night just to have relaxed and enjoyed the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falconara is situated on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, between Agrigento and Ragusa, in an enchanting position overlooking the sea. Its neighbour is the magical medieval castle of Falconara, erected in Norman times to repel the invasion of the Moors. The famous Valle dei Templi of Agrigento, the Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its splendid mosaics, Caltagirone with its craft made ceramics and the pearls of the Sicilian baroque: Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falconara Charming House Hotel Butera
- Falconara Charming House And Resort
- Falconara Charming Hotel
- Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA Sicily/Butera