Nice little resort, overlooking the old castle, great little beach, from the gardener to the
director - everbody tries to make your stay unforgettable. Best breafkast choice we had on
our several trips though Sicilia. The Restaurant offers very good Italian cuisine. For the 2nd
evening we pre-ordered a typcial sicilian menue. What we got was just outstanding.
Rooms are big or very big. Furnished an equipped in a very modern and trendy style,
as the hotel lobby and bar are. There are several little Patios in the garden where you can
enjoy a coffe in the morning or a glass wine in the evening. Chiristina and her team of the Wellness and Spa center offer latest treatments. Very porfessional these ladies. Also in the
Wellness chilling is everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Falconara is situated on the south-eastern coast of Sicily, between Agrigento and Ragusa, in an enchanting position overlooking the sea. Its neighbour is the magical medieval castle of Falconara, erected in Norman times to repel the invasion of the Moors. The famous Valle dei Templi of Agrigento, the Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its splendid mosaics, Caltagirone with its craft made ceramics and the pearls of the Sicilian baroque: Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falconara Charming House And Resort
- Falconara Charming House Hotel Butera
- Falconara Charming Hotel
- Falconara Charming House Resort & SPA Sicily/Butera