Just arrived back at home after a week at the Oula Apartments in Kavos. We arrived at the resort at 4am and we were greeted with our room keys and everything was done smoothly. We stayed in room 203 which was in the block of apartments which was across the small road so we had no noise from the pool bar late at night and due to the location of the apartments nobody passed through at the early hours of the morning. The rooms were very clean, basic self catering rooms with a kettle, microwave, fridge and air conditioning which was €60 for the week or €10 for the night. The shower wasn't very good but that is the only thing we would change. The pool area was very nice with lots of free sun loungers everyday and good music. The chlorine content in the pool was quite high as some of my shorts turned green and a few others thirst turned green also. It was cleaned regularly though. One of the main problems is the number or wasps that were around. Whilst lying round the pool or eating food the wasps were around all the time and spoilt the mood of the holiday. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and would cater to our every need. It was a 15 minute walk to the centre of Kavos however this walk was made extremely difficult due to the very annoying PRs in the bars and restaurants who couldn't take no for an answer. We ate out a number of times but the food at Oula was good enough if we wanted a night in. Overall for the price we paid for the holiday we did have a very nice time due to the hotel and the weather being great. It would be a perfect cheap hotel if it was in a different location. Just be prepared to argue with the PRs on a everyday basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amongst olive trees and flowers, the Oula Maisonettes offers an excellent standard of accommodation in an attractive, peaceful and relaxing area. The beautiful pool is the ideal place to spend those lazy days and a twelve minute walk will bring you to the resort centre with an array of bars, restaurants, tavernas and nightlife. The resorts excellent sandy beach is approximately a ten minute walk away. Tudios sleep 1/2 & 1/3 people with twin beds, an open-plan kitchenette, a private bathroom with shower and a balcony. One and two bedroom maisonettes sleep 2/4, 3/5 and 4/6 people with twin beds, an open plan kitchenette, air-conditioning (payable locally), a private bathroom with shower and a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Oula Maisonettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oula Maisonettes Hotel Kavos
- Oula Maisonettes Kavos, Corfu