“First class!!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here last night - meal was delicious. Wine was nicest iv tasted in Corfu yet - plus free!!! I had garlic bread with cheese and the chicken curry with 1/2&1/2! Hubby had garlic mushrooms and some beef dish - he said it was delicious! Very cheap feed and excellent service from owner!!!! Worth a visit to see the dog beg!!!! It's hilarious!!!! Will def visit again!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We we're visiting Kavos for a few days & found there wasn't many traditional Greek restaurants..... Until we discovered the Rose Tree!

My friend & I we're looking for somewhere to eat, I only had my cash card & the closest ATM was a few miles away in main town Kavos! So we walked into a few restaurants only to be told they only accept cash. On our way back to the hotel we saw the Rose tree! We thought we may as well try and see if they accept card, they didn't, but the owner (Dimitri) said no problem pay me tomorrow! We we're shocked at how trusting & welcoming he was! So we accepted his offer & had an amazing meal! Through-out our meal Dimitri gave us drinks on the house & really made us feel welcome!
We had a great conversation & jokes with Dimitri! While talking we said will come first thing in the morning to pay him back for our lovely meal, the only problem was Dimitri didn't open till 9am & we had to leave for the airport that time. So Dimitri being a superstar said he'll come in early & open up for 8am he'll also would make us breakfast which we were excited about!

So the next morning came & we we're running late, we got to the Rose tree to find Dimitri happy as a bee welcoming us! We paid him what we owed & apologised that we had to run & catch our plane! To our amazement Dimitri was like that's fine I'll make you breakfast & you can take it away with you! We we're like ok that sounds great! Once he made us our breakfast, Dimitri told us it was on the house!

This was so nice to see there are people out there with a kind heart & next month when we return we will only be eating at The Rose Tree best place in Kavos by far!

1  Thank Acetrax
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The owners of this restaurant are probably the nicest people I have ever met and this restaurant is a little gem in Kavos. The food is good, very reasonable and we were made to feel like family and this was the place we kept coming back to; if you find yourself in Kavos then this is the one place that I cannot recommend highly enough!

1  Thank tomj45
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed in Ionian sea view down the road and came here for lunch service was brilliant the owners were brilliant overall it was a good price and not far to walk from our hotel id suggest this place to any one in the local area

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! Beautiful tasty mouth watering food & the owners are such beautiful people, so warm welcoming & friendly ♡ All of their food is organic & produced at home. This is a business they have had for many years. On my trip last week 6th June 2014 I visited them the last four days of my trip - I wish I found them sooner :) as I would have eaten there every day!! I wish they were here in England and I would never eat anywhere else ever again x

2  Thank Donna H

Been to The Rose Tree? Share your experiences!