Kalimera Studios & Rooms
US$30
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

When I stayed at this hotel, not only where the rooms filled with mosquitos (which I got infected by) but the hotel manager broke into our rooms and robbed money out of our safes and took our passports (which he denied until he handed back our passports without the money). I strongly suggest that anyone reading this should disregard this hotel and find a much better alternative. The food that was served was overpriced and probably the worst food in kavos.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Jwren123
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We booked this online, and I could barely find a single review/picture of the hotel! We were extremely worried that the inbetweeners movie was going to be us, but obviously it wasn't! We were taken to our room by the rep, who proceeded to try and sell us the excursions for £190, obviously we didn't book them all, but as this was our first holiday we decided to spend £75 on 2 of them, one of which was pointless but only because I was so drunk I went home within 10 minutes lol!

We paid extra for a larger room, so we had a kitchenette, which included a fridge, a kettle, a sink, plates/forks etc, and a hob, but the rep warned us not to use the hob so technically we didn't have a hob lol!

The beds were like bricks, but by the second night we were that drunk that it didn't even matter! The shower is hand held, and the bathroom was constantly flooded, so don't leave your clothes on the floor! As you probably know, you can't flush the toilet roll, and the toilet roll is NOT provided so do bring some in your case!!!

You can purchase the safe in the super market for £10 downstairs, which I will highly recommend purchasing as you will end up with so many random people in your room, even if you say you won't lol! and air con is £40 for the week, but once you've been there for a few days it makes no difference for air con, which we didn't bother buying.

Our balcony was huge, but this was because we had a double room! And you can smoke in the hotel, no one cares!

There are 2 parts to the hotel, we were in the block with no pool, but it didn't really matter because the other block is literally across the road so it's not that far at all!

The hotel bar next to the pool sells food, and drink, but you can't bring in food and drink because the supermarket owned by the hotel charge like 50 cents cheaper for everything so they have ago at you haha!

Make sure you bring bite cream and stuff because you will get bit! My cousin had to get an injection because she had an allergic reaction, but there are medical centres everywhere, you could see one from our balcony, and my cousin went to the famous kavos emergencies and saw the man from the telly!!!

The cleaner wasn't very nice, she kept shouting at us because we kept having parties in our room and making loads of mess, eventually she just said she wasn't cleaning our room again and that was the end of that hassle!

The hotel is actually really quiet, it is literally on the strip but its 1 minute walk from most of the loud bars so you can actually get some sleep! TKD Rodneys is across the road so go and get a melon!!!!

The hotel does have a weird smell, of toilet, but you get over that after the first day!!!

Basically this place is very average, but I feel like our room was actually better than we paid for! We met every single person in the hotel and had a fantastic time!

Room Tip: book a double room!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Where do i start.. firstly we got to our room and it was nothing like described to us previously, we didn't even have a kettle or hobs! There was no communication from the owners and they was unbelievably rude! Leading to me, my friend and 3 lads been unfairly kicked out for a small misunderstanding, even though we tried to sort it out.The pool bar smelt so bad like rotten eggs so we stayed away as much as we could have, but we had to meet our reps there a few nights for events.. onto the subject of the reps, don't get me wrong they were lovely, but its like they pressure you into buying all the events as you are not allowed time to think about what you want to do, i understand this is their job but it is a lot of money just to part with within 10 minutes of been there. They were also a bit unreliable as they didn't turn up to meet us one night, leading to us doing our own thing.. All in all I would never go to this hotel again and I'd advise anyone else to spend a little bit more money for a far better experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2013

After staying here with my girls as part of the 18-30's holidays this hotel is quite nice, when you arrive though make sure you look to see if anything is not working as girls in another room had their air con broke by previous guests and were sweltering hot at night, the staff are nice and the poolside bar was really cheap compared to bars on the strip so good for pre drinks, the pool was cleaned and the loungers were cleaned every morning, great fun! X

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Kap4parker
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Me and a friend stayed here in july 2013, compared to other club 18-30 hotels this one is very good. Rooms are basic but adequate. Take a bath towel though as they are not provided. Also you have to buy your own toilet roll. It is based at the end of the strip in kavos, so its a good location as its out of the way of all the clubs but you only have to walk two minutes and your on the strip. One thing that was annoying was between 5am-7am people were returning from their nights out and were very noisy, banging on doors, shouting etc. but generally it is a good hotel, i would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: July 2013