“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kavos
Kalimera Studios & Rooms
Ranked #38 of 63 Speciality Lodging in Kavos
Reviewed 2 August 2014

First off, ignore all the reviews slating this place, it was actually amazing, the rooms are basic yes, but what do you expect for what you're paying and you're always drunk so you don't care what they're like, the pool area is so clean and the food in the pool area is yummy and cheap so I'd recommend. We had no problems with the hotel owners, they were lovely and very pleasant, just respect their hotel and they'll respect you. The cleaner was really good, cleaned and tidied our room everyday and was really friendly to us, it literally was like a 30 second walk to the strip and was in such an amazing location. Everyone in the hotel became a community and we just had the best time with them all. One of the major reasons it was so good was the reps Michelle and Jana. They were absolutely lovely girls and made our time extra special. Ignore people who moan about the smell of the hotel as the whole of kavos has moments of smelling. Literally the best first girls holiday ever, I miss it already :(

3  Thank laurenditch

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Right, where to start.... Firstly, this hotel is great! It is only a few minutes from the strip which is ideal. Also, the pool is chilled and you can buy a drink from the snack bar. The owner does not mess about when it comes to measurements (strongest double of your life). The hotel room was kept clean by the maid pretty much everyday. Although she does just storm in whilst you are hanging. Secondly, the rep Michelle is a lovely, respectable young woman who does not force you to buy tickets for the events. She gives you good knowledge of where to eat and go. All the events we did amazing and made better by the fact Michelle comes out with you and gets hammered. Lastly, go to Maria's famous pub, it'll change your life. We love Michelle xx

2  Thank JoshJacobDan
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I haven't had to the time of day to write a review as of yet( sorry Michelle love you) but basically I couldn't have had a more worse start to my holiday if I tried! Michelle my rep wasn't just a rep she became my friend over these two weeks and we went for food and drinks together and everyone I met here literally couldn't have been nicer! Somehow we all just fit together! At the end of the day your out 90% of the time and if you're wanting any normal 18-30 holiday then you should definitely give the kalimera a shot it's cheap and the workers are so friendly personally I had no problem apart from the bloody maid walking in on a me a good few times when I've been naked! Apart from that it's a basic studio/rooms with the basics you'll be needing! Make sure you keep your balcony doors closed though Mosquitos are a nightmare!!!!

3  Thank Chanelmckee
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just arrived back in England after two weeks staying at Kalimera, had the most amazing time! At first we were all a little shocked at how basic the rooms are but at the end of the day it's a place to sleep after a night out and once all our stuff was in we realised it wasn't bad at all! It was kept clean and the pool area was lovely and quiet by the day but you were close enough to the strip that it was a 5 minute walk to the nearest bars! The hotel was small which meant everyone knew everyone and would meet for pre drinks etc and you could chill in the day! The people who run the hotel are amazing, they even bought us little presents when we were leaving and I can't thank them enough for making our first girls holiday such a good experience. Overall I would reccomend this hotel to anyone and would definitely go back!

3  Thank Milliegeorgia
Reviewed 7 July 2014

as soon as we got off the coach we initially thought "oh god, here's goes, imbetweeners moment" but then we got to the hotel and was actually pretty decent, was hoping and praying we stayed in the pool side and we did, our rep Michelle took us straight to our room and explained everything. Due to past experience I did not want to book the excursions, Michelle explained to is what was on and everything and we decided to book them except the boat party for family reasons, Michelle was completely understanding about this and didn't at all try to push anything we didn't want to do, booking them was the best decision I made by far but let's be honest what else are you going to do? it's completely dead on the days of the excursions on the strip and everyone that you've connected with are doing the excursions, the bar crawls was a great way of getting us all to talk and eventually we became a family at kalimera, the silent safari is the one to go to! loved it that much we payed again to go the week after as we stayed for two weeks. The pool was great, not too big and not too small and the lounges was cleaned daily, the rooms was basic but really good and the maid came round 3 times a week to clean, the pool bar was absolutely lovely, I couldn't get over how nice the food was, even tried three places in kavos of the same thing and not one was even close to how nice the ones at the hotel are, the people who run it are absolutely lovely, the man even tried to get me to stay another two weeks ha, and believe me I would if I could. On our second week we got another rep, Nicole who I absolutely love, got along so well, probably because we're so similar ha! our reps was fantastic, couldn't fault them at all! the hotel is in a perfect location, literally not even 5 minutes from the strip but it was quiet enough to get sleep at night/morning, would definitely go back to the kalimera but id want the same guests as we had ha, it's the people that make you're holiday 100%! Kavos is a great place and this is a great hotel to stop in, team kalimera!☀️

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank carlaannexox
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently returned home from Kavos and wish to return ASAP! I visited Kalimera with one of my friends and was quite nervous to see the quality of the hotel due to a lack of pictures on the Internet. However I was extremely please to discover that the rooms were clean and had the basics for survival in Kavos.
Our rep Michelle was amazing we arrived at 5:30am and Michelle allowed us to sleep and returned at 11am to discuss the excursions which I greatly appreciated. There was no pressure from Michelle to buy the excursions and she was extremely honest about the value of the package and my friend and I decided to pay for them all. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!! The bar crawls and events allowed us to become close friends with the rest of the people in our hotel and our rep who was absolutely amazing and helpful the whole holiday!!
The Kavos strip is amazing and Kalimera is the perfect location because it isn't in the loud area of the strip but is perfect walking distance to the strip. The pool is clean and the loungers are cleaned every morning. The pool bar has good prices and good food with lovely people running them.
Can't wait to book my next holiday to Kavos and will definetly be booking it at Kalimera! It was a mental week and I wish it could have lasted longer.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Ellenzoeycross
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I travelled to Kavos in June with two of my friends. We actually booked to stay at Hotel Island Beach, but we spent the majority of our stay down at the Kalimera, as when we got to Hotel Island Beach we were moved to what I can only describe as a hostel like room. The Kalimera hotel is a nice quiet little hotel, as its quite small you get to know the majority of people round the poo and you get to know everyone there. The food at the Kalimera is good enough and fairly good value for money. The rep Michelle, was amazing. Even though we were not staying at her hotel she included us in a lot of activities and always made sure we were alright, and was on hand with advice when we needed it. Kavos overall, is dirty and full of mosquitos, its not an issue with just one hotel, they are everywhere, so its unfair to blame the hotel. Kavos does not have any pharmacy's at all and there is not much to do in the day, apart from sitting in the sun or sleeping. We did the excursions at night and I would recommend the full moon party and the paint party, they were the best two. If your looking for good night life, and just relaxing in the day, Kavos is the best place to go.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends