“Amazing”

Morfeas Hotel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Kavos
“Amazing”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I was at the morfeas last week with my friend Nicole, I had an amazing stay and couldn't have wished for a happier friendly atmosphere.

Every single staff member went out of their way to help you.

The food is top quality and served quickly too. As kavos tends to be for the younger generation I was surprised when I seen families and older couples at the morfeas. They all got involved and clearly enjoyed themselves.

The bar is 24 hours and the dj mickey seems to be there all the time... He needs a day off to get some sun on them legs though haha.

I've seen reviews on here with people moaning about the noise. I personally didn't find it noisy apart from the odd time but your in kavos what do you expect. If you want silence go sit in a field you bores.

The pool party is hilarious and is a must. The bbq was spot on and the staff even went out of their way to make me a pizza as I don't eat meat.

The morfeas mule is one to try, most head fckers on the strip taste like petrol, unlike the morfeas mule which actually tastes really nice.

The rooms where basic but sufficient, I had everything I needed. The shower was powerful and the rooms where cleaned every day.

I could litrally not fault the morfeas in anyway. I had an amazing time and I will be returning. I was sorry to leave as in the morfeas you become one big family. I would highly recommend staying here and I can't wait to go back.

Big love from the scousers emma and Nicole x

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Emma M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Polish first
Kirkcaldy
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Couldn't fault my experience at the Morfeas, you are made to feel like part of the family from the minute you arrive. Akis, Mickey, Michalis, Kostas, George n co went out their way to ensure my group felt special and had their every whim answered. The rooms are basic but cleaned every day so that's all you can ask for especially at such a good price. The location is excellent as you are far enough away from the strip that you won't be bothered by too much rowdiness but close enough for a wander down when you want feel 18 again. The steak at the Morfeas is a must have, so delicious and amazing value for money. The best thing about the hotel is definitely how welcome the staff make each and every person feel and for that reason alone I would highly recommend The Morfeas for all wishing to visit Kavos!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank EmJaneLaf
London
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A good size room, maybe a bit outdated, but not bad. Has a fridge, comfy bed., really nice balcony Bathroom needed a little touch up, but for the price we paid, didn't expect Ritz or Hilton :) Pool was big, didn't used it as I'm not a massive fan of pools. Area around hotel is very green and beautiful. Hotel located about 5 mins walk from the main strand with plenty of shops and bars and the beach. Restaurants served amazing food, also serve English food, but still don't get how people can eat it in Greece, where the local cuisine is absolutely amazing. Restaurants weren't too pricey. We stayed here on a low season, so was a bit quiet. There is a bus from Kavos to Corfu, travelled to the capital and really liked it. Also been to Achilleon palaced and amazing Sidari (very beautiful place!) Travelled with my partner and enjoyed our stay. A good place if you are on budget. Advice to those who moan: you get what you pay for. Stayed end of May - beginning of June 2013

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AlexPlatinum
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel is amazing its just at the end of the strip perfect for a good nights sleep if thats what you want or perfect if you want a party holiday the bar staff are amazing mickey, akis and kim are lovely and so are the rest of the guys i would recommend this place as the best in kavos if you go there you have to try the daddy mule it will blow your head off its awesome and when they tell you they are the best for food believe them as its the best meal i had in kavos also make sure you dont miss out on the pool party as its brilliant fun i cant wait to go back and would defiantly stay at mofeas again as me and my mates were made to feel so welcome thanks guys. (Jamie from reading)

• Stayed June 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Such an amazing first holiday without the parents. Hotel/apartments were nice, and cleaners come in every morning to clean the room. Resturant is very nice! Food was amazing/cheap and the bar served branded alcohol unlike most places! Also the only hotel in kavos to have a 24 hour bar. We were the first group to get a 'daddy mule' fishbowl 4 or 5 nights in a row! Definitely one to get! All bar staff/receptionists were so helpful, polite and lovely to be around, especially micky (an absolute ledgend!) Music around the pool was decent just a little repetitive and the same kind of music thats played on the strip. I would recommend this hotel for younger and older people as the hotel is not too close to the strip so you can still have a good night sleep! Definitely worth the money we payed and cannot wait to come back to this hotel and mental nightlife!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank LouLou5678
Gorebridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We spent a week at the morfeas hotel in kavos and from the minute we entered the place we were made to feel vey welcome and like part of the family. All the hotel staff were xtremely friendly and helpful and nothing was too much of a bother to them. The room was basic but very clean, it was cleaned every day. The bar and restaurant was also well kept and the food was to die for. Loved the salads and steaks. There were 12 of us in the group and the staff always made sure we were sitting together whenever we wetre all in the bar at the same time. Could not fault the staff/hotel in anyway.
The only thing we were not too happy about was the fact that when we booked the holiday through thomas cook it was not advertised as a club 18/30. As it was the start of the season it was not too bad, but had it been later on we would have been totally surrounded by young kids.

Room Tip: Would go self catering. We went b&b but for 5 euros more a day we would have got a bigger room w...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Initially we were a bit scared going to Kavos as we've seen what's going on in there on TV and didn't realise we booked our holiday there..:D we are a couple in our 30s. However we were pleasantly suprised from the beginning when meeting Mickey and Akis, they made us feel welcome from the start! We had a room in A block behind the reception but the noice from the bar didn't disturb our sleep too much, and even few times we might have been the ones staying in the bar the earliest morning hours.. Please note the hotel is full of brits!

The rooms are quite small but it's enough for a week's holiday. They have small bathroom with even tinier shower cubicle with a curtain that touches you when trying to shower. All of the rooms have balconies and a fridge and kettle for making some beverages with was really good in the morning. We went for a breakfast only once and it was 2 slices of toast with butter and jams, chocolate croissant, coffee or tea and orange juice. We usually had something in town for few euros (i.e. full english 2.5-3 € in many places), not too bad.. The pool area is quite large but you can only visit between 9:30 and 18:30, and cannot bring your own drinks or food..

We rented a quad bike for one day and a car for 5 days and the reception helped us to get them which was nice. I recommend renting a car and exploring the island more. We went all the way up to Roda and Sidari and visited many villages in between..

Overall our holiday was quite nice and relaxing! Many thanks to all the staff we met, Mickey, Akis, Joy, George, Costas, Michalis and so on..

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eeyore32
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kavos
Mediterranean Blue Resort
#1 of 4 in Ermones
MarBella Corfu Hotel
MarBella Corfu Hotel
#1 of 5 in Agios Ioannis Peristeron

Been to Morfeas Hotel? Share your experiences!