“Go to Ko's”

Jacksonville, Florida
“Go to Ko's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

The food well it didn't look like food. While Ko's
down the road is average Chineese food. It is the best in the area. Go there. I had the noodle special and it looked like a pile of worms. It might even have tasted like it if I knew the taste of worms. Beware!

3 Thank nole38

Moncton, Canada
“Old and cold!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

Stopped here for lunch. The service was great, however the food was not. My beef and broccoli was cold and didn't taste very fresh. The chicken fried rice tasted old and stale as well. I would not return nor would I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Nicole S
Halifax, Canada
“Good chinese at a decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

we have never had a bad meal here. It is not superior but it is always fairly good and the price is quite reasonable. $18 for a meal for 2 (two) and it will be all you can eat. Avoid KOs which is another restaurant down on the main street; it is filthy and very bad food.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Gary610
Bridgewater, Canada
“Best chinese food in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

Small dining room, but the staff are very friendly, the food is always fresh and very reasonably priced.

2 Thank Steve B
Lunenburg, Canada
“Sadly, not very good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

My mum and I stopped here for lunch, as a change from our usual places in Bridgewater. I was also craving some Chinese food!

The service and the restaurant were fine, but the food was really disappointing. I'm perfectly happy with suburban "Cantonese" style Chinese food - it's what I grew up eating in small town Ontario - but this was just not very good. The chicken balls were mostly batter, the vegetable dishes were pretty tasteless and the egg rolls were the worst I've ever had. They were actually rather slimy. I love egg rolls, so I was very disappointed. I couldn't finish half of one.

I hate to give a bad review to a local business, but this is really not up to snuff.

• Visited June 2011