“There great”

Ranked #43 of 57 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Asian, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ko's Restaurant is one of the best Chinese/Canadian restaurants on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. Located in the heart of the downtown core, Ko's serves food for anybody in the family. With a wide variety of options including, noodle dishes, rice dishes, meat dishes, vegetable dishes, soup, and even a children's menu, we're sure that you'll find something you like.
Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada
“There great”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

there food for me has always tasted fresh unlike some places were u can tast the old oils and stuff there Singapore noodles are amazing and the people there are always so friendly which to me is worth the trip since its about 30 minit drive away from me keep it up the deck looks nice to.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Michael_Harnish

nova scotia
“Fairly average - Best in Bridgewater.”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The basics like chicken balls, rice and egg rolls are GREAT ...but some of the speciality dishes could use some work. Service was very friendly, the place was clean, and I thought the prices were very fair.

I'd go back !

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank FundyCoast
Halifax, Canada
“Food tasty, wait staff run off her feet”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

We dined on a Monday evening and were surprised by the crowd, and I guess management was as well. They did not have enough staff on to handle that many tables. We had to wait but the food was good once it came. My son's Canadian cuisine arrived well before our chinese dishes but that was fine, he is a slow eater! They do a good job of spicing up to specifications - mild, medium or hot for the curry and Szechuan dishes. Their eggrolls are some of the best I have had!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank HeatherJ902
Bridgewater, NS
“I've always liked them.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I like the food at Kos, but do not go there that often as the cost I find is high. We take out from them as well and the food is good whether you eat in or take out. Service is usually with a smile.

Visited October 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“Awful...”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We had a craving for Chinese, and this didn't do it at all. Probably the worst Chinese food I have ever had. Needless to say, the leftovers didn't come home with us.

• Visited September 2012