“Yum!!!”

Ranked #43 of 57 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Asian, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ko's Restaurant is one of the best Chinese/Canadian restaurants on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. Located in the heart of the downtown core, Ko's serves food for anybody in the family. With a wide variety of options including, noodle dishes, rice dishes, meat dishes, vegetable dishes, soup, and even a children's menu, we're sure that you'll find something you like.
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I always enjoy going here. Who doesn't love the taste of delicious Chinese food? They recently did a make over of the restaurant which I think looks great. They now have a balcony to sit out on, which over looks the Lahave River in Bridgewater.
The food is always tasty and they always have a daily lunch special which appeals to me. The prices are good and they have a banquet room for parties.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 349sherib

Bridgewater, Canada
“A HUGE fan of Ko's!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

As soon as I saw that Ko's was on TripAdvisor I knew I had to write them a review just to state for the record how awesome I think they are. I frequent their Sunday buffet (which has extended its hours from 11-2 to 11-7, which is super-convenient for me and likely a smart business move for them) and order delivery on occasion. The wait staff are awesome, and Raymond (the primary cook and owner) does a great job with his food. In terms of Canadian Chinese food, I have rarely found any that is as consistently good as can be found at Ko's. The interior renovation and balcony proves that you can't judge this book by its cover. The prices are reasonable and they have, bar-none, the best-tasting egg rolls I have ever had. If you've got a craving for Chinese, you cannot go wrong with Ko's!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JRobar
Liverpool, Canada
“Not A Fan”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Decided to try this place out as we had a craving for chinese....food was cold and service was ok, but have had better Chinese for less. Try Egg Roll King or Magic Wok if you're in the area, or even Golden Pond in Liverpool ,much better Chinese food in my opinion

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank cw192
Montague, Canada
“Great surprise”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, and the wait staff were great! Was a pleasant surprise! Will come back here when we are in town again...

3 Thank DeanScheepers
Broad Cove, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We are fairly new in town, our impression from the exterior was not good (looked a little tired .)We tried everywhere else first!
We were wrong ! The food was great and amazing value too!!
The view of the river and the new balcony for summer will be great.
Our waitress was lovely, she knew all the locals and what they liked!
Possibly a few changes out front would entice more people

Visited March 2014