“Terrible experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Tops'l Little Vegas Dining
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Your destination for great food, great live music and great times on the South Shore since 1962.Live Music EVERY Friday bar specials and wings from 6-9.Weekly food specials and more.Free Wi-Fi and big screen TV's.
Halifax, Canada
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I went to Little Vegas with a group of 5 friends and were simply chatting and having a beer on a corner table on a slow night. Me and my friend went out to have a cigarette. When we returned, the bartender told us my friend was not permitted back When I asked why, he said my friend was "too drunk" even though he had only had a few drinks Even though I had had more drinks then him, he added that I was welcomed back I then realized that my friend was likely targeted because he was gay. When I challenged the bartender he unconvincingly denied that claim and chose to ban me as well. It was a very frustrating experience and would warn anyone that happens that has a metropolitan look to enter this bar/ restaurant. Disgusted by this person's behaviour.

• Visited June 2013