“Brunch Buffet Could be Good, Nice Meals bit Small”
Review of Two Chefs Restaurant - CLOSED

Two Chefs Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Brunch buffet is OK the soup tends to be the best part and worth trying, fruit salad is also nice, the salads and breakfast are OK nothing special tends to be a better pick earlier in the day as things have been picked over by 1:00

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We use to visit this restaurant often for their passable Indian food. However apparently they are under new ownership and for some reason scrapped the Indian food from their menu. The vegetarian eating options in Bridgewater just shrank considerably.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

The lobster roll has way too much mayo. The Indian food was good and unexpected. I am sure I will return. The decor is a horrible school bus yellow. Atmosphere not so great. Waitress acted surprised that I ordered Indian food and wanted it hot. Good wait staff.

1  Thank Pat R
Reviewed 11 November 2012

When the restaurant first opened, an East Indian family owned it and the Curryies and pakoras were great! It changed hands, and quality remained the same for a while, then quality began to slip. When we heard it was under new ownership we thought we'd give it a try. The Indian food was no longer on the menu sadly. I ordered a burger and a pleasant waitress suggested the Home style burger on a homemade bun so I agreed. My wife had the liver and bacon/onions, something she does often when we eat out. Her liver was good but the vegetables, which lookded good were room temperature at best. She had a salad instead of a starch so she wasn't too unhappy. My burger was quite thick, but not much wider than it was thick. The bun crumbled a bit at my first bite, and red onion, relish and such splattered out onto the plate. The burger, was very well done, and was in fact drier than the bun! There were a lot of fries, very crispy, almost the edge of overdone. I miss Raj and the spicy fare of old.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

I like the menu here and you can often get wonderful deals on meals. They also have great take out prices and deals quite often. The price is great and the service is always with a smile and the staff are wonderful. They have an Indian buffet that is great for those who like this sort of thing on Thursday evenings. Their seafood is wonderful as are their other meals. They make a wicked icecream sundae as well.