What a wonderful vacation we had at Villa La Massa. It’s a luxurious but very comfortable hotel. Our junior suite was roomy with a lovely view of the Arno and countryside. The manager Giancarlo and his staff were professional yet charming, friendly and helpful. The location is great. The shuttle van makes it so easy to go into Florence. It’s also close to the autostrada if you want to go touring around the area. Or just sitting by the pool is also a great option. We look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned by Villa d'Este Hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Massa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Massa Owned By Villa d`Este Hotel Candeli
- Hotel La Massa
- La Massa Hotel
- Villa La Massa Province Of Florence, Tuscany, Italy