“On my way to norwich”

Beccles Station Cafe And Community Rooms
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Beccles
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Beccles Station Cafe serves great coffee, delicious local cakes and fresh tasty sandwiches in a relaxed and modern atmosphere. We are a social business meaning every penny of profits is reinvested into the Beccles Community.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Tired need drink food before I get train food fab drink nice and cold friendly and helpful staff would defo come back when passing this way thanks

1  Thank garylL1376HJ

Reviewed 2 September 2017

A great addition to both the station and the town, this is a friendly, little place to grab a drink and something to eat when either waiting for a train or just in town: a friend and I sometimes meet here for breakfast. Unlike many station cafés which can like feel cold, sad and uncared-for waiting rooms, this place is welcoming and warm. The menu is limited and simple but everything is of good quality and the service is excellent. Delicious homemade bread and cakes with tea and coffee served in real railway mugs!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is one of our frequent coffee stops when walking round Beccles. Their bacon rolls are excellent and good value and coffee very good as well. Great to just pop in read the papers and catch up with folk. Plus their sandwiches are very well filled. Well done ladies.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The first time I visited I was thoroughly impressed.. So fresh and clean. Lovely Hot cup of tea and the bacon roll was freshly made. Took my elderly Mum there and she was so happy as they stocked gluten free cake.. A walk around Beccles.. a great sight to see, then down to the Station Cafe for a well deserved cuppa or cold drink.. Becoming quite a habit now for myself and friends. OH YES.. also great if your waiting for a train or waiting for someone to arrive.. Well done Ladies

Reviewed 26 May 2017

With 20 minutes to spare before my train was due I dropped in for a coffee. I was greeted with warm smiles and the coffee was good, far better than the catering blends used in the chain outlets. Being unable to finish it before leaving for the Ipswich platform, one of the ladies put what remained in a takeaway cup for me. I'll pay another visit when I'm next travelling from Beccles.