“Excellent cafe on Beccles Common”
Review of Paws for Tea

Paws for Tea
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Beccles
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This cafe is excellent, lovely coffee, fantastic cakes, very friendly service. The place is amazing, it's part of the boarding kennels but you're away from that and you don't notice that at all. It's situated on Beccles Common so is a very nice setting. The cafe is in a new building that has an excellent design and everything has been thought of. There's indoor and outdoor seating, all with a lovely ambience. The place is secure for children and dogs with a lot of toys for children to play with, toy tractors etc and fittings on the walls inside and out to attach your dog's lead. Inside there are even mats for dogs to sit on and again clips to attach your dog's lead to. There's a free treat jar for you to give your dog a treat. The place is sooooo clean even though it's very dog friendly. It also sells locally made 'proper' icecream. What a gem, a must to visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have 3 dogs and a young child and I'm gutted I didn't find this place earlier. I'm reluctant to do this review as I don't want anyone else to know how good it is....

There are lots of toys for kiddies to play with and hooks to tether the dogs. This means for once you actually get to drink and enjoy your coffee! How amazing is that! Very peaceful location, definitely for doggy people - which I almost certainly am!

I order a mocha with marshmallows and whipped cream and it's delicious. I order my son an apple juice which is fresh and generous portion. We've had cake too which was very yummy!

Well done.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

called in a few times to meet family for coffee and cake,lovely setting,good food.great value,will definatly visit again.the cake was very nice.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Met friends for afternoon tea . Couldn't recommend it more . Lovely location , although next to the owners kennels you really don't the dogs occasionally barking . Was served a delicious selection of toffee cake , carrot cake & a plate of cheese sandwiches salad & crisps . Will def be returning with my dog . Thank you .

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Took us a while to find this place but so glad we did. Modern small cafe inside (but good outside seating too) very dog friendly. We were two couples and two dogs all made very welcome. Sandwiches and scrummy toasties all came with good fresh salad and crisps so more a meal than snack. Great coffee too. Cakes looked nice but too full to try them. Excellent value and lovely service. Definite highlight of our holiday.