“... JUST WONDERFUL!”

Redneck Wheelstop Diner
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Beccles
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Dropped in whilst passing through Beccles in the afternoon. A pleasant quirky place and run by a very lovely lady who could not do enough to accommodate. Ordered Liver and Bacon and a cup of tea, could not believe the quality and quantity of the food, absolutely fantastic and such good value. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Flying_Demon

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Off the beaten track, but don't be out off by the location it's a little gem. From outside to in the theme is American diner. The food is awesome. Where else can you get pancakes, full English, authentic thai and a fully stocked bar. Sila and the team are spot on, nothing is too much trouble. Oh and her homemade chilli sauce. Wow hot!!

1  Thank kath D
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We came here a couple of days ago again for our 4th visit for a late lunch, it was the first time of bringing our son aged 9 and he really enjoyed himself.
I had a roast chicken dinner, my hubby had a shepherds pie and my son had chicken nuggets with chip, peas and gravy. We couldn't get through the huge plates of food even though it was yummy but we did opt for dessert too in which I had an Eaton mess and hubby had Banoffee pie which we did just manage to finish.
As we spent over £26 we also were given a free bottle of wine which was really nice.
Last but not least I must mention the lovely lady Sila, again we were made to feel very welcome and my son really loved playing pool with her. She had time to sit and chat to us even though she was working on her own, we were treated like friends rather than just a customer. It makes all the difference when people go that extra mile. We will definitely be back again soon xx

2  Thank johnsmummy
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

First trip here on Sunday for a fry up. It was HUGE and just £6.

Today (Wednesday) we went back, one of us had ribs, one a small fry up (at 8pm) and the other red curry!

The close at 7.30pm. We called to ask when they close. They stayed open specially for us.

Ribs (home made and very nice), chips, salad: £6.50
Thai red curry: £6.50
Small (but large) fryup: £4

Beer - Stella (468ml can) - £2!!!!!!!!!

The most honest, friendly restaurant I've ever been in....after years in Beccles why have I just found out about this place!

I'm sold on it and will be a regular diner from now on!

Well done - keep up the amazing work!

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Got to say, atmosphere is great. Lovely staff who can't do enough for you. Good value food with an interesting twist and good for vegetarians too. Can't understand why more people don't visit. Come on guys - it's great fun.

Been here for a few breakfasts now and have loved the relaxed atmosphere, décor and attitude of the place. A real hidden gem.