“Breakfast with the Girls”
Review of Soupa

Soupa
Ranked #36 of 63 Restaurants in Beccles
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Cafe / restaurant with a garden offering 4 homemade soups every day, but not just soups, lite bites, hot deals, desserts, as well as hot drinks, or soup to take away
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious breakfast, quality ingredients beautifully cooked. We had a really lovely morning, nattering, drinking delicious coffee and eating heartily, nothing was too much trouble and we were not rushed. All of my party are happy to make a return visit. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable morning, next time I hope we can get outside into the very pretty little garde4n.

Paul B, Owner at Soupa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your yummy gorgeous breakfast at Soupa
Chef Paul

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Very nice in the garden, service prompt and friendly, food really nice and value for money. we shall definitely make more visits.

Paul B, Owner at Soupa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you Tony,we are glad you found us tucked away behind Gary's discount shop , opposite Beccles church tower. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I pop into Soupa whenever I am shopping in Beccles as it is Beccles' best kept secret cafe with a large natural garden. If you want to see a very old Wisteria tree, give this place a visit. Every meal I have had, from scones, soups and mains have been excellent. Small, intimate dining space well worth it's weight in gold if you are looking for home-made food. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Beccles.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

my experience was pleasant from start to finish,we were greeted with friendlyness and a smile,this is quite rare these days .we had tea and teacakes ,nicely presented and a very comfortable room to sit in georgian i believe.so top marks we will be back.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I had the pot iof tea, tea cup was dirty but quickly replaced, I also had the cheese scone, which was too sweet to eat. I did not eat it and did tell the owner. Nothing done about it. Maybe one batch of dough was made for cheese and fruit scone.. no explanation made.

Paul B, Owner at Soupa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Hi Kathleen, I am sorry you were disappointed with your tea cup and scone at Soupa yesterday..I am the owner ,and no one mentioned this to myself yesterday.
Since we opened in October,to my knowledge that s the first time we have had to change a cup,my apologies for that.
The scones are made by myself, in separate batches, and the cheese scones never come in contact with sugar,and we have had nothing but high praise for them.
I'm sorry,but I just cannot understand or explain why you thought they were sweet.
Many thanks